71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-18-2020, 04:16 PM
Need help about the proper way to do affiliate disclosure
I have an autoblog that posts to a facebook page. What kind of ftc stuff do I need on my wordpress site. I am thinking some kind of affiliate disclosure and maybe a privacy policy. Is that correct? Do I need to have an affiliate disclosure on every post or just a link to a page that has legal text about affiliaite disclosure? Os there a plugin to do this ? Are there other legal requirements and how do I protect myself on FB. Most posts to FB are links to the blog that have affiliate links do I need to add something to the FB posts to say that my site has affiliaite links?

Thanks for any help I am lost on this.
05-20-2020, 07:25 AM
RE: Need help about the proper way to do affiliate disclosure
Is anyone else on here posting wordpress posts that have affiliate links in the post to facebook pages?
06-06-2020, 02:27 AM
RE: Need help about the proper way to do affiliate disclosure
I believe one affiliate disclosure per blog is enough,I may be wrong but it doesn't makes sense to put a disclosure on every post about every affiliate link. Moreover I believe every blog should contain an "About us","Contact us","Privacy Policy" and an "Affiliate Disclosure" or simply a "Disclosure" page. These days GDPR compliance is also required but that is when you are collecting data and there are plugins for that.

15.gif