19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-28-2023, 11:03 PM
Need advice regarding my stupidity.
So, I just graduated college in B.Sc..IT . It was hard without any support and odd jobs.

Those odd jobs are precisely why I went and did something stupid (that's what my sis says) and registered a company at the finance office (instead of looking for job) showing them my degree and of course completing the formality.

Now I have no idea what this company does. I mean I can do all sorts of stuffs from web and app development to graphic to content. With monthly subscription services like code canyon and other sites, i can basically do anything faster.

Here is where I need your advise guys. Should i focus on few selected niche? if so, what do you suggest these niches be? I was thing app development, web development and graphic design. Guess I am less confident so asking for advice.

PS: I know you guys are cocky and funny but please reply seriously. Thanks
07-05-2023, 04:38 PM
RE: Need advice regarding my stupidity.
Just joined and thought this thread deserved a response. Can't master everything - otherwise you end up being a master of none.
07-17-2023, 02:35 AM
I would say concentrate on what you enjoy and excel at... Then move on to other stuff once you have built up your portfolio.

If you can do all this stuff, advertise on the likes of Fiverr, Upwork's etc.
08-21-2023, 04:35 PM
Like others have said, find something that you enjoy doing and focus on that. Finding something to focus on is key. Otherwise, you don't put enough time into something to really learn the ins and outs, and from there you are always playing catch-up.
09-02-2023, 03:23 AM
(07-17-2023 02:35 AM)GalaxyQuest Wrote:  If you can do all this stuff, advertise on the likes of Fiverr, Upwork's etc.

Do you mean advertise on that platform or on other places using your upwork/fiverr profile ?
56.gif
09-08-2023, 11:19 PM
Pick a niche.

Whether that's making apps for people, making wordpress sites, etc.

Signup to Fiverr, Upwork, etc.

Start building a portfolio on there.

I also have a BSc in comp sci

11.gif