48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-26-2016, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2016 12:19 AM by karansudhi.)
Need Help For Youtube Traffic
Hello me sudhir from india

i had started yt channel and want to grow it more please help me now me getting low traffic

share some trick tool course adsense safe

thanks in advance

my status[Image: qp0x7l.jpg]

08-09-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: Need Help For Youtube Traffic
Engage in social media and share your content to common interest friends and members.
08-19-2016, 03:34 PM
hey sudhir pm me ur whatsapp number ..
09-28-2016, 01:34 PM
Six Quick Tips to Optimize Your Videos

Once you record your video, follow these tips to make sure it reaches your core audience and gets the views it deserves.

#1: Make your title count

Just like a headline to a blog post, video titles can pull powerful traffic. There are two main reasons why the title is so important. One, a great title can instantly grab a viewer’s attention. Two, when you use the appropriate keywords in your title, you are more likely to show up on search engines when people are searching for your topic. And remember Google owns YouTube, so there’s a story connection between video and searching.

#2: Provide excellent content

Take some time to think about your ideal viewer. What do you know that they’ll find valuable? What can you teach them? “How-to” videos are extremely successful because not only do they offer great value to your viewer, but also you’re able to showcase your knowledge and skill, thus positioning yourself as an expert. This is key as you continue to grow your brand.

Also, no matter how good your content is, it won’t matter if your video is too long and you lose your viewer’s attention. Try to keep them short.

In late 2009, ComScore reported that the average video was 3.8 minutes in length.

#3: Include your URL in your video
When you edit your video, take advantage of the different editing features. One easy feature is to add a text box to your video. This is where you can display your website address and it’s a great way to get exposure.

Here’s a screen shot of Mari Smith’s YouTube channel. Notice how she used a text box in her video to display key information, including her website URL at the end of her video. Smart move!

#4: Take advantage of video’s branding opportunities

For branding purposes, have your company logo displayed prominently somewhere on the screen. You can do this at all times, or during key times in your video.

In the image below, notice how the company logo is displayed in the upper-left corner. You can display your logo throughout your video or only at key times.

#5: Always provide an HTML link

When you post on YouTube, you have the option to write a short description of your video. Always start with the link you want to drive your viewers to so you don’t miss this key opportunity.

#6: Go beyond YouTube

Most people post their videos on YouTube. In addition to this, make sure to always embed your video on your own website. This will increase the amount of time people spend on your website and help grow a captive audience.

Also, Google’s algorithms consider how many times a video is viewed, and embedded video views you receive get added to the ‘views’ tally on YouTube. This is important for showing up in Google search results!

Hope this helps.
09-29-2016, 01:53 AM
Thanks a lot daica85 i will do my best
35.gif
09-29-2016, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2016 07:24 PM by Ghost Warrior.)
Once you phone verify your account then you'll have access to the Creator Academy.
There you will learn everything you need to rank your videos.
If you'd like to add a touch of blackhat seo then use a traffic bot to increase your views.
Use this bot with caution and only to kick start your views.
Don't over do it! Make the use of the bot emulate human traffic set it at 4 threads.
Monitor the views and turn it on and off just let a few visits trickle in at a time.
You can find the bot somewhere in this forum.
I also use a paid bot , but I don't want to appear to be promoting it because I do.
The bot in question provides like and social posting as well.
Also Google has a webmaster's academy that you can complete in 2-3 hours.
Use these tools and have your success.
P.S. train hard at learning google and youtube's rules and they how to rank if
you use your imagination.
BBHF Love, Enjoy And Prosper.
09-29-2016, 08:16 PM
(09-29-2016 06:55 PM)Ghost Warrior Wrote:  Once you phone verify your account then you'll have access to the Creator Academy.
If you'd like to add a touch of blackhat seo then use a traffic bot to increase your views.
Don't over do it! Make the use of the bot emulate human traffic set it at 4 threads.
Monitor the views and turn it on and off just let a few visits trickle in at a time.
I also use a paid bot , but I don't want to appear to be promoting it because I do.
Thanks ..........
But google will ban me for using bot and also disable my adsense ,i also connected to freedom ,still getting low views .trying to do my best with adsense for earning
09-30-2016, 07:06 AM
(09-29-2016 08:16 PM)karansudhi Wrote:  
(09-29-2016 06:55 PM)Ghost Warrior Wrote:  Once you phone verify your account then you'll have access to the Creator Academy.
Thanks ..........
But google will ban me for using bot and also disable my adsense ,i also connected to freedom ,still getting low views .trying to do my best with adsense for earning

Then no blackhat seo for you, stick with the google training. I have adsense on a few videos and sites and I 'm not banned.Like I stated google training and imagination offer endless possibilities.Action is the key, knowledge is just knowledge without action. Take some and do some training then act on it. Best wishes to you.
BBHF Love, Enjoy And Prosper.
10-25-2016, 07:22 AM
Youtube good but flaggers is fuckers

62.gif