29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-17-2015, 07:36 AM
Need HELP With Setting up Wordpress Plugins (reps promised)
Hello,

I had a site running and never even bothered to look to see that sometime in FEBRUARY of this last year (almost a year, d***) the autoblogging stuff completely stopped working.

To make things more cryptic, I cannot even see the plugin I was using is even installed any longer.

I can make NO SENSE of that, trust me.

Anyhow, I want to get it running again, and wanted to know if someone can shoot me in the right direction of what plugins to use, seeing as I followed a WSO for the first setup and now am completely lost.

Any thanks to a guide or place to start, and I will be certain to rep.
01-22-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Need HELP With Setting up Wordpress Plugins (reps promised)
You can tell about your site in details with me. Have you any backup for wordpress database ? Or any other ? You can contact with me with details, I'll try my best to help you.
Give some Rep+ if it helps. Thanks
01-24-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Need HELP With Setting up Wordpress Plugins (reps promised)
Ditto with @Vamq!R
You can PM me with some details or add me on Skype: queberican351
The history is there in the database, just need to determine how far back transient entries go and find it there. Or also via ftp. It could be in your home/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins directory but just not active or showing in the WP Dash for a number of reasons. (1 common one is if the host or installation/plugin is set to auto upgrade, I've come across that alot.)
Let me know :)
~SU!C!D3~

61.gif