19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-30-2011, 10:59 PM
Need Article Writers !
Hi BBF members.
As the title says I need article writers. May be some of you can suggest any good writer from whom you have bought or maybe there is some member who is good at article writing. So any help is welcome !
P.S. If you think that I must write by myself then I can tell that i cannot cause english is my third language and it is very poor. :)

Best Regards,
Estek
07-30-2011, 11:09 PM
RE: Need Article Writers !
You can go and look in fiverr.com
07-31-2011, 04:08 AM
Thank you BlackhatSEO for your reply. I have checked and found some good Gigs.
Maybe others have also experinces and can suggest any good writers?
07-31-2011, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2011 04:41 AM by tkut.)
oh man poor english,
where are u from. is't india.

try this users : http://fiverr.com/users/geethapacl/
07-31-2011, 05:45 AM
no, i am not from India. My location is Estonia on the Baltic sea, between Latvia and Finland and on the east is Russia. So I know russian, estonian and a little bit english.

Regards,
Estek
32.gif
07-31-2011, 07:46 AM
hey buddy i can do yur work.....
contact me on skype : nishmark1
08-01-2011, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2011 07:18 AM by R0CKY.)
Hi

I am doing quality articles on Fiverr at the moment that are going down a storm.

Here are some real testimonials from customers that you can check on my profile at

http://fiverr.com/users/r0cky/gigs/write...ny-subject

Quote: Absolutely fantastic! A difficult and limited topic which r0cky developed with details. Very pleased with article. Highly recommended! Ordering more gigs.

Quote:Thanks Rocky! You over delivered with this one, couldn't be more happy with your services.

Quote:Wow, virtually instant turn-around with better than expected quality writing! If you need some pizzaz along with good details to make a real connection with a reader, r0cky is the real-deal! More gigs coming.

Quote:Very very great work. many thank you for the bonus. will definitely make more orders in the future. thanks again

Quote:Excellent work! By far one of the best writing gigs on Fiverr! Will use again! Thanks! :)

Quote:If you need articles, HIRE this guy! He over delivers and you won't be disappointed. I'll be back for more :)

and one from today...

Quote:A very unusual order for which R0cky delivered AGAIN. Without even looking at deliverables I can say that R0cky is quick, detailed and uses a very easy-reading style. I always call on R0cky for the unusual, the difficult and downright "strange" orders! I really appreciate consistent quality! THX

All my work is researched and written out from scratch, no copy/pasting and no spinning software.

46.gif
Free counters!