31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-13-2015, 02:09 PM
Need Advice from Expert Article Spinners
I would like to scrape web content to use for my money site, tiers, and gsa campaigns.

What software or combination of softwares should I use? I was thinking of using Word AI turing, but I'm not sure if there is something better out there. Is there anything that works at the press of the button that requires only minimal editing. I don't really wish to manually spin on the para,sentence, word, and phrase levels.

Keep in mind I would like the content to actually be readable and capable of passing manual inspections.

Thanks for your time
01-18-2015, 11:39 AM
RE:
WordAI turing works well for me and I use it lots. Even has copyscape checker so you can check the spin to find any matches.
03-01-2015, 07:26 AM
RE:
The last time I tested out a bunch of them, Spin ReWriter and WordAI seemed to produce the best results imo. That said, neither of them are close to perfect by any means - they're just better than many of the already lousy spinners out there.

Personally I ended up settling on Spin ReWriter since it's much more cost friendly. WordAI is way too expensive for what they offer, plus they start nickle and diming you if you spin too many articles within a month, I believe they have some sort of word limit. I felt Spin ReWriter had a better interface for hand spinning (should you choose to do so) but also for cleaning up and tweaking the automated spinning to make it produce better results.

I do have some gripes with Spin ReWriter though too. Their thesaurus for the most part is pretty good, but every once in a while they have really bizarre words in the wrong format - something that should be plural and it's suggesting singular variations of the word. Or instead of the synonyms ending in "ed" they end in "ing". There are also some misspellings in their thesaurus you need to keep an eye out for and clean up. It also messes up special characters like a trademark or copyright symbol when spinning content. I'm a little worried some of it's characteristic misspellings could become a "fingerprint" of sorts for the engines to spot spun content automatically.

You can get some pretty good quality spun content out of it though with a little elbow grease. If you really spend the time to completely hand spin an article, it will produce hundreds of spun variations that pass Copyscape no problem at all. On the flip side, if you are looking to make use of their automated spinning as much as possible, if you at least spend some time building up a list of keyword phrases for it to ignore, that will really help it output better content. In other words, tell it to ignore common phrases that spinners normally screw up - such as expressions like "going down the street" might get spun into "traveling below the road" which makes no sense. Also, any keywords you want to target and you don't want it swapping out with other related words, as well as brand terms.
07-12-2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Need Advice from Expert Article Spinners
My current article spinner software is WordAI . I never had an idea of changing this tool, because this is working perfectly for me and giving best results as if now.
08-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Yes am also using WordAI but i need some alternative tool for this.
74.gif
08-01-2018, 05:56 PM
Have any one of you tried "The Best Spinner?" I last used it a couple of years ago and was extremely satisfied with the results. However, nothing beats manual writing/ rewriting.
08-01-2018, 06:20 PM
It is better to not use article spinners, Google will
always catch it down the road.

If you do not want to build a long-term business,
and only want to make money in the short-term,
it may work.

For client work, I don't recommend doing it.
Because clients are depending on the writers
content to build their business.

The money they are spending on writers came
from their hard work and they could have spent
it on their family instead of the writers.

I recently talked with a client, who bought all his
content from a well-known content mill. He said,
all the rankings for his site is lost because of
the poor content.

So manual writing unique and well researched
content is the way to go.
10-15-2018, 03:19 PM
I would suggest WordAI turing as a best article spinner. And this is working really great.

25.gif