53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-22-2017, 07:29 AM
Need A Cheap or Free Instagram Auto Follow Tool
Hello guys,

I need A Cheap or Free Instagram Auto Follow Tool. All your inputs will be appreciated. Thank
10-23-2017, 07:57 AM
RE: Need A Cheap or Free Instagram Auto Follow Tool
BUMP!!! BUMP!!! BUMP!!!
04-20-2018, 06:24 AM
i use instajool, and tbh never had much trouble last year or so except down times with api updates which they work on, support is ok too. very reasonably priced. a little clunky interface wise at first but once you get your head round it, it's cool.
04-22-2018, 12:45 AM
Wow, thanks mate. I will check them out
07-17-2018, 05:41 PM
Instazood is the best auto follow tool which you can try for free.
76.gif
07-31-2018, 09:27 PM
Instazood
King follower and likes
RoboLike
Magic Likes For Instagram
4gram
The above mentioned are the tools for instagram auto follow. You can use any one from these.
11-02-2018, 04:38 PM
Here i have listed few of the tools which are used to get auto follow for your instagram. You can try any one from this.
SocialDrift
Grum
Owlmetrics
VSCO
Later
11-24-2018, 04:41 PM
1. SocialDrift — Automate your Instagram growth
2. ViralUpgrade— explode your brand’s Instagram followers
3. SocialEnvy — Grow your Instagram following
4. Social Sensational — See your Instagram surge
5. Social Upgrade — Real growth from real people
6. Socially Rich — Get 1000 followers quickly
7. Relaxed Social — Increase social exposure
8. Popamatic — Get an Instagram assistant
9. Social Growth — Automated Instagram growth software
10. Robolike — Simple Instagram liker
The above mentioned list is the best and top 10 tools for instagram auto follow. You can choose any one from them.
01-31-2019, 09:39 PM
There are plenty of different tools and options out there and this could make a decision a bit overwhelming. My suggestion is avoiding software solutions which are self-hosted and you need to run them on your own PC.

Alternatively, you may want to give a try to cloud-based Instagram bots, these tools host your activities on their servers, so no matter you’re online or not, the bot runs 24/7 and promote your accounts.

Among the cloud-based tools, I’ve been using "Inst-avast" for a long time and have seen great results.

Unlimited number of automatic like, follow, comment and unfollow.
1.Schedule posts
2.Target users based on hashtags, locations and pages.
3.Daily and hourly limits for each action separately which ensure you’re always under Instagram threshold for each action.
4.A complete suite of filters which guarantee you would be in touch with your targeted audience and bypass inactive and fake accounts.
5.Automated Direct Messages
6.Binding to proxy
02-28-2019, 05:37 PM
Here are my top free Instagram Auto Follow Tool

1. SocialCaptain — Grow your followers automatically

SocialCaptain is way ahead of the curve when it comes to technology. Their automation systems are sustained by a groundbreaking AI module.

2. SocialUpgrade — Real growth from real people
With SocialUpgrade, you can always count on another person being there for you. They put your Instagram account into the care of a growth manager, who will regulate its functions and make sure that it maintains an optimal level of activity.

3. MegaFollow — Get noticed on Instagram now

Some automation services are overly eager when it comes to pressing customers into yearly (or longer) plans. That’s a risky thing to ask of someone, especially if they’ve never tried out the tool for themselves.

4. Falcon Social — Boost your Instagram followers
Social media marketing is unfamiliar territory for many people. There’s nothing wrong with seeking out some extra guidance in figuring it all out. Social Falcon not only offers automation, but also consulting included with its high-end plans.
16.gif

5.gif