63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-08-2014, 12:10 AM
NEED YOUTUBE ADSENSE GUIDENCE
How you doing guys, i have
seen a couple of post with many good reviews which leads me to ask around for the
most newbie friendly way to make money in YouTube with AdSense, this are the
articles I have seen with the most reliable reviews…

07-09-2014, 10:27 PM
RE:
Halloween is a Stand Up Guy and does quality work. The Adsense course of his works and does well if you take action you will make money. Skype Instruction only.

PhucLuk's Course works and is a good course. Very detailed. Simple to impliment. PDF's and Pictures detailing. I had a question about something and he answered right away.

Both work just different approaches on each. I personally like Phucluks course a bit better but got my adsense account through Halloween lol
07-10-2014, 01:53 AM
RE:
(07-09-2014 10:27 PM)blueturtletech Wrote:  Halloween is a Stand Up Guy and does quality work. The Adsense course of his works and does well if you take action you will make money. Skype Instruction only.

PhucLuk's Course works and is a good course. Very detailed. Simple to impliment. PDF's and Pictures detailing. I had a question about something and he answered right away.

Both work just different approaches on each. I personally like Phucluks course a bit better but got my adsense account through Halloween lol

thanks man for taking the time.
07-10-2014, 01:55 AM
RE:
(07-09-2014 10:27 PM)blueturtletech Wrote:  Halloween is a Stand Up Guy and does quality work. The Adsense course of his works and does well if you take action you will make money. Skype Instruction only.

thanks man for taking the time.

57.gif