29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-01-2013, 01:40 AM
My introduction and my journey
Hello guys.

I've been around here for a while and now I finally decided to take action. I always told myself "tomorrow" for a long time and now that tomorrow is here.

What I decided to do and why:

I have a friend who owns a building company and he hired me to build him a website. I did it, used wordpress and a premium theme then worked to get him on the first spot on google. Goal achieved! He called me the other day and said that he cannot believe how many contracts he is closing and he needs to hire more workers.

I don't know what happen, I was feeling so good with myself and here I am, journey started.

I will work in the offline marketing niche and I'll try to post the updates of my journey here. When I will get paid I'll buy the vip here because it has a dedicated "journey" subforum but until then I hope I can do it here. (worked free for my friend and now we agreed on a monthly fee if he wants me to take care and update the website and take care of the rankings but I still have to receive the payment)

Day 1: Got a domain name, installed wordpress on it and picked a theme. Made some basic keyword research;

Day 2: Wrote 3 informative articles where I talk about : "Online reputation importance", "Important facts about mobile devices and how they can affect a website" and "Having a website it's not enough, the problem of SEO". I also wrote a few solutions to those 3 problems inside the articles but made them look easy and time consuming in the same time. Ofc..a strong call to action at the end of the articles.

Last thing on day 2 is this forum thread. I'm planning to update this thread daily and I hope to get a feedback from you guys.

I don't want to have a website where I talk about how good I am at SEO (I'm not that good) like all the companies do. It's more like a friendly talk where I expose problems and offer them a solution. I'm not planning to get traffic from google but I don't want to anticipate what I will do before I do it.

Let's hope the mods will allow this thread to be here Sad
10-01-2013, 03:03 AM
RE:
All the best. i will follow your journey .
10-01-2013, 03:16 AM
RE:
Very Nice, I will follow your story too, Good Luck
10-01-2013, 08:14 AM
RE:
Congrats on your success. If you're going offline you should look into offering reputation management as well.
10-01-2013, 08:25 AM
RE:
Good luck buddy!
20.gif
10-03-2013, 11:07 PM
RE:
Small update:

-Had some issues with the theme I was using for the website but now a warkaround was found;
-added 3 more informative pages
-what I'm offering is: seo, mobile websites, full website design (wordpress only), reputation management, email marketing, sms marketing, social network management;

I'm wondering if I should open myself a "VAT" (idk if it's the right word) before I get clients or get it as soon as I get my first client. The "VAT" should allow me to accept money from people and pay the taxes so there won't be problems with the law.

What would you guys do? Tips would be appreciated.

Today I'll also finish writting the agreements and I'm working on a powerpoint presentation which I might need for the appointments.
11-11-2014, 08:20 PM
RE:
Hey, how are you doing?
Any updates to share?
Eleni
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
11-15-2014, 08:10 PM
RE:
Hy, man!
Whish you all the best and congratulations!
12-09-2023, 06:26 PM
RE: My introduction and my journey
Hey man , how is it going ?

70.gif