30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-11-2012, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 10:49 AM by 669matha.)
Wink My Website Sandoxed, I want suggetion to get out Sandbox
Hello Respected My friends, My website sandboxed and I want to get out sandbox Please help me, ... if anybody have different idea,
Means If I put in google "site:mysite.com" then its not appear, means my website not in google database Just Like a new website, But its 2 year old and before google penguin update my website rank on lots of keywords
What I am doing??...
I am already waiting from last 4-wks
I request to google many time from Webmasters tools "fetch to google bot"
I request to google via mail "Google Support"
Recently I switch off my website, and wait what happen, But if anybody have special idea, solutions, and anything different method please, please I request you to share your method

Thanks
05-11-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: My Website Sandoxed, I want suggetion to get out Sandbox
site:site not appear means your site got deindex and not sandbox

sandbox means your site still in search engine but cannot be found..

basically you are screwed and you have to write lots of good original content and start building diversified backlinks slowly and hopefully google approve your site again

can take anywhere from 6months to more...good luck
05-11-2012, 08:25 PM
if you can do

site:www.yoursite.com

and your site shows up, your fine and not sandboxed! The sandbox is where google doesn't acknowledge your site's existence for a while. If you do the above and your site doesn't show up, then your sandboxed.

Keep building high quality backlinks, and keep posting quality unique content. Eventually you will get out of the sandbox.

If your site shows up, your not sandboxed. Do to the penguin update, your site got knocked back in the rankings. So your site may not be "penguin" friendly. So read up on the update, and make Google happy.
05-11-2012, 08:58 PM
1. change hosting ip address, change email and verify at Webmaster tools.
2. create quality unique articles and quality backlinks (do not spam /over do in short time)
3. Do not junk ( lots of tags,ads,categories, spam comments, non-relevant external links.
4. careful with keyword stuffing,duplicate Title/descriptions,errors pages/post, allowing Google bots crawl your site without any issues.
5. tell google that you`re new owner, and your site comply with google`s webmaster quality guidelines.
05-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Fix all the problem on your site and contact google.Just search google for penalty remove forum to conatt google support desk.
46.gif
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
07-04-2012, 07:51 PM
My Website Sandoxed, I want suggetion to get out Sandbox
i have 2 sites sanbox because auto generate content
i leave them all :(
07-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Hi, i also have one that was sandboxed (i tested with site:mydomain.com) i really don't know if it was after a couple of month with wprobot or one seo that i tested from a provider

(yes i know [now] i should not test with money-sites)
07-06-2012, 05:09 AM
One of my sites also got sandboxed. WTF...
01-15-2014, 07:53 PM
RE:
Hi all. good lucky to you.

19.gif