33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-23-2015, 07:48 AM
RE: My "Offline Review" Info from a real "offliner" (pus free tips)
A client wants me to build his site with this template
http://nexusthemes.com/?themeselecto...homeremodeling

How much would be a good price for this?
rocemore is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message
10-29-2015, 03:46 AM
Hi Patrick...did u build the site? how did it go?
10-31-2015, 01:44 AM
(10-29-2015 03:46 AM)freebiequeen1999 Wrote:  Hi Patrick...did u build the site? how did it go?

Yeah I did but I did not use that theme. I sold it for $800.
11-03-2015, 12:44 AM
$800? Low!!!
11-03-2015, 12:45 AM
If anyone has any questions please post a reply and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you guys ask.
57.gif
01-31-2016, 12:26 PM
Thank you for this thread freebiequeen.
02-10-2016, 05:46 PM
@ mrpelage : wow, great info in this thread. Some querys regarding your PBNs. Do you create a new PBN for each new client in the laywer niche or using one and the same network for all your clients in that niche ? How many outgoing links from a PBN site to your clients websites maximum ? Also web2.0s for your PBNs or only your own domains ? Since building longlasting PBNs is an art outsource it or build them all yourself ? Thank you .
02-19-2016, 11:07 AM
mrpelage: you recommend a
02-19-2016, 11:11 AM
mrpelage: you recommend a Source University membership. Other than the $47/mth for that, how much more should you expect someone would need to spend to obtain the practical knowledge you possess to obtain the SEO results you get for local business customers (in a market that doesn't directly compete with your own -- of course ;) )?
04-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Hi to all....I just had to find this thread and pop back in to say - the newer the better.

I am sad to see some really old stuff on the forums - people mean well but the simple truth is that a "course" bout making websites from 2008 or 2009 is worthless.

Offine or online - new is better. There are opportunities to make money both ways but usually with a "new" offer, a "new" twist, a "new" service. Get in while the getting's good.

I did make money years ago when I got in on the "ground floor" of some offers, deals etc....I think it is harder today because there are just too many bigger companies and groups that overwhelm the online market, that can way outspend me in ads, and frankly feel the offers are not as hnest or lucrative when it comes to cpa.

I personally prefer "offline"....and I like the wso that offer some real value - I particularly like ones with graphics, plr stuff, I like some of the sales material. But it has to be up to date. Software, graphic design, wordpress, technology changes so much. If it is not new it is pretty worthless IMHO.

Like Janis Joplin sang "Get it while you can"

IMHO It is important to look at the program, wso,etc newer is better
35.gif

14.gif