76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-03-2016, 02:19 AM
RE: My "Offline Review" Info from a real "offliner" (pus free tips)
(02-10-2016 05:46 PM)elsewhere Wrote:  @ mrpelage : wow, great info in this thread. Some querys regarding your PBNs. Do you create a new PBN for each new client in the laywer niche or using one and the same network for all your clients in that niche ? How many outgoing links from a PBN site to your clients websites maximum ? Also web2.0s for your PBNs or only your own domains ? Since building longlasting PBNs is an art outsource it or build them all yourself ? Thank you .

Yes I create a new pbn per client as I don't want them having the same links if its a high dollar niche like divorce attorney. Smaller niches like roof repair which isn't a small niche by the way. I build one huge pbn and just build links to my clients sites as needed. Web 2.0's are only great if you use them to power up your social seo or your social profiles. They work for websites but I rather use pbn links that I have 100% control over.

A lawyer is going to pay me at least $10,000 start up and $10,000 a month. Then if you haven't been prospecting that customer they way I said in my earlier post then you just have to use at least half the start up to build a quality pbn. I don't outsource my pbn's as its the backbone of my success. 1 link per site unless it's a smaller niche then I'll do 5 outgoing links max!

In a nutshell it's pretty simple. Alex Becker has a really good software for finding expired domains for a pbn. If you have the money get it and invest in your business. 5 pbn's are more than enough backlinks to start ranking clients if you pick the right niche and you guarantee results. I use ahrefs as it tells you the quality of links. For example if the competitor has 300 links and 280 links are 1-10 rating and 20 links are 10-20 rating, then if you have 5 pbn's that have a 40-50 rating, then you can outrank that site by adding some social signal power to your pbn and that will power up your site. Hope this helps.
11-28-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: My "Offline Review" Info from a real "offliner" (pus free tips)
Great info here,,thanks a lot.
i wanted for the professionals to advice me about closing deals through email only,,since i live in a third world country so can't get on the phone,my english is also bad,,,so i thought to offer businesses services but do the wall process using only email,,it's ambitious but is it doable?i need a real advice from those who had tested cold emailing,,anyway i don't have others choices,,i thought also to JV with some sales people and pay them commissions but not sure ether how to do this.

72.gif