46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-22-2016, 03:00 AM
My Journey: Million Ways to earn!
Hi Guys!

Im pretty new in IM and have another profession: Im Personal- and Fitnesstrainer/ Nutritiontrainer. No... not one of these broscience guys... i´ve learned it from 0 to Zero. Im Well educated and have real success with my clients.

But my big problem is, that im interessted in pretty everything. So im looking now for some methods and ways to work online, spread and use my knowledge in many projects.

Maybe some of my projects will influence the people positivly.

To make some kind of engagement, i wanted to start a journey, where i will save my process. If your read it in some weeks or months and it helps you to, feel free to comment and post here.

I´ve read a seen many courses from logo designen to cpamarketing over blogging.

My biggest problem is, i cant focus 100% on 1 think, so i will switch with my projects, which i write here down.

My current biggest project are two blogs, i have a fiverr profile and built some social media accounts on. I started two apps (Coding is the hell...) yea...

One of my projects is a blog for supplement deals in germany.
Today i made the Start page, the first post and Impressum etc. pp.

I will work 3 hours a day on my projects and will see, what i will get. Thanks
06-11-2016, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2016 11:48 AM by ALBANIAN BEAST IN BBHF.)
RE: My Journey: Million Ways to earn!
hi there,

i wish you luck on your success.

But i dont understand 1 thing... Whats the problem with the fitness?!

You already have that niche, you already know a lot of it. why not using the same niche online?

I bet people would go crazy after your diet recipes or ebooks. (i go to gym 2 so i do love fitness)

Why trying to learn all the books on the market, why study all the strategies since 1990 in the internet, when you already have the best you can find?!

Greetings and Good Luck My Friend,
06-14-2016, 06:22 AM
+1 why learn something new if your already mastering the fitness niche? Just show your visitors that your an expert and they will pay you whatever price you want for coaching. Hope this helps. Good luck
08-31-2016, 06:19 PM
I have a lot of interests and spread my activities out over a number of sites, but in the end that's not what makes you big bucks. Consistency, work and focus makes you the big bucks in this game and you already have a huge head start - fitness is a massively lucrative niche.

John Chow proved that blogs can be profitable - he got his earning up to $40,000 a month just to prove a point. He says though that consistency is the key - he has posted an average of 1.8 posts every day for many years.

I'd say starting a monetised blog with your knowledge would be a great way for you to build a lucrative online business. If you want to hear more about how John Chow did it, watch this video - it has some good info in it, too.

29.gif