25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-20-2017, 04:42 PM
My High Comp Video Ranking Case Study
KW Comp 14K Monthly searches
Case study
Made one video
Generated tags using Rapidtags
Generated Description Using Ezinearticles (spin the article with spinbot)
Created One playlist
Added Video Location
Then Upload Video to Youtube

Ping the youtube url with Pingler
Index the url with Indexkings
Share youtube video with all social media FB,Twitter,Tumbler,Linkedin,Google+,Pintrest,StumbleUpon,Blogger

And Send some Views(500) to that video With Ytmonster

Results After 13Hrs #7 Youtube
08-02-2017, 09:56 PM
RE: My High Comp Video Ranking Case Study
14k its not that much competition around 300-500k searches than is real game for ranking :)
08-02-2017, 10:00 PM
An old tactic is to set the video to unlisted, blast it with views, and then set it as public. This doesn't work anymore AFAIK, but the idea is to make the video seem as though its gone viral.

What you can do now is blast social signals, buy some likes and comments, and do some cheap link building. IMO pinging does nothing.

THE best thing you can do is get people to share the video directly from the "Share" tab - this is more effective than sharing it via URL as YouTube can directly track it. You could hire someone on Fiverr to do this for you.

Good luck OP, +Reps added!
08-03-2017, 12:34 AM
Obviously the 14,000 monthly searches are Google searches, as there is no current tool that will give you that data for YouTube. Did the 500 YtMonster views actually work? Whenever I use to send 500, although I see them being sent through Real-Time Analytics, the final view count will only be about 50.
08-03-2017, 08:54 PM
this is not unlisted method
17.gif
10-25-2017, 08:53 AM
(08-02-2017 10:00 PM)JLR0309 Wrote:  An old tactic is to set the video to unlisted, blast it with views, and then set it as public. This doesn't work anymore AFAIK, but the idea is to make the video seem as though its gone viral.

What you can do now is blast social signals, buy some likes and comments, and do some cheap link building. IMO pinging does nothing.

THE best thing you can do is get people to share the video directly from the "Share" tab - this is more effective than sharing it via URL as YouTube can directly track it. You could hire someone on Fiverr to do this for you.

Good luck OP, +Reps added!
Hi boss if the unlisted method does not work any longer,how does people manage to send 1000s of views to their videos using SMM panels
09-27-2018, 07:14 PM
I need a method which should be working properly with all the options available.

67.gif