55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-05-2016, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2016 04:13 AM by fbadslover.)
My Experience with CPA Marketing... Must Read!
Hi BBHF Family,

If you are a newbie or have been struggling in the past to make money online, then please read the story till the end. There is no sales pitch involved in here.

I want you to imagine something...

What if someone came and told you that it is easy to start making money online?

What will change when you see that first dollar earned online?

How much confident will you be once you start making consistent money on a daily basis?

Hi, my name is Nirav. Like most of you, I was struggling when I started learning to make money online. I purchased one course after another. Few of them were exceptionally good but a lot of them were crap.

When I calculated the money that I had spent on buying those courses I realized that I could have easily bought a good house for my self in that amount :)

However, one thing I am proud of, is the learning which I got from all those courses, and that is priceless.

While I was learning, I always use to ask myself one question: "I am a smart and brilliant guy but still, why I am not able to make money online?"

Believe it or not, I was not able to find the answer to this question until I attended a NLP course. This was the turning point of my life. As I started my journey with NLP, I realized that there is only one missing piece that is actually stopping me from making money online. And that is, taking action.

Yes, this is what I will tell everyone. Please don't stop yourself from fulfilling your dreams. Take action and embark on the journey of making money online.

Here are the results of my CPA campaign which I started about 10 days ago....
http://imgur.com/oalwrAh

The numbers might not be so exciting for the people who expect to make money online, overnight.. But for those who are struggling for that first dollar, it can definitely make a lot of difference.

Friends, a year from now when you look back today, when are making at least $50-$70 per day, how much more confident will you feel? What will you say to yourself?

I would love to share more experiences of mine with you and will continue doing so. Hope to see you all taking action.

Regards,
Nirav
04-05-2016, 04:20 AM
RE: My Experience with CPA Marketing... Must Read!
Are you using paid traffic?
04-05-2016, 05:00 AM
Yes, I am using paid traffic.
04-05-2016, 05:11 AM
How much is your ROI?
04-05-2016, 05:34 AM
I am at break even. I will be scaling up in the next 2 days.

(04-05-2016 05:11 AM)danixD Wrote:  How much is your ROI?
18.gif
04-05-2016, 05:38 AM
Great start Nirav..
Are you following any specific CPA course for this ?
I also want to venture into CPA. Do you have any tips to give ?

Thanks,
Rahul
04-05-2016, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2016 06:56 AM by sosexy.)
You earn $1.30 per day ?
04-05-2016, 07:19 AM
Thanks for sharing and Keep up the good work!
04-05-2016, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2016 08:29 PM by fbadslover.)
Hi Rahul,

Thank you!

There is no specific course which I follow. There are lot of courses available, believe it or not, if you follow any one course and take the action the way I did you will see the difference.

Regards,
Nirav
(04-05-2016 05:38 AM)zulu490 Wrote:  Great start Nirav..
Are you following any specific CPA course for this ?
I also want to venture into CPA. Do you have any tips to give ?

Thanks,
Rahul

Yes,

I have just started with CPA marketing. Is $1.30 per day good or bad? I am confused with your question.

I am not settling on this figure, I will be scaling it up.

(04-05-2016 06:56 AM)sosexy Wrote:  You earn $1.30 per day ?

Thank you very much!

(04-05-2016 07:19 AM)Prince Markie D Wrote:  Thanks for sharing and Keep up the good work!
04-07-2016, 02:00 AM
which traffic source? keep it up good luck
80.gif

48.gif