39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-15-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: My AliExpress Dropshipping Journey
People often ask me about how my ordering process works. So I decided to describe this process in a step-by-step way.

1. First, I get a notification on my email that an order was placed. And I get another notification from my PayPal account that I received payment.

2. I go to the WP admin area of my site to check Order Details page and find this recent order:

I see that this order includes 2 items for $9.99 + $11.99.

[Image: 0mQd0UW.png]

3. Using my affiliate links I go to these product pages on AliExpress and place orders stating shipping address of my customer. These affiliate links allow me earning 8% commission on every purchase.

ITEM #1
[Image: nzuMczM.png]

ITEM #2
[Image: A6Kt02E.png]

4. After placing the order I get notifications from the seller about when he sends the product and its tracking ID. This information I pass to my client through email and apply different status for a particular order on my control panel:

[Image: ZTdVa7W.png]

RESULT:

Gross profit - $21.98
Supplier Expenses - $7.28
Affiliate commission - $0.58

[Image: ffWHaes.png]

NET PROFIT: $15.28.
10-24-2015, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2015 01:36 PM by jdownloads.)
Is there a policy on using your own affiliate link or do you have a work around?
[Image: 9j9Y9is.gif]
10-26-2015, 06:17 PM
(10-24-2015 01:28 PM)jdownloads Wrote:  Is there a policy on using your own affiliate link or do you have a work around?

There are no any restrictions, you can use your own affiliate link to buy products on AliExpress and earn 8% commission.
10-27-2015, 05:54 AM
Congrats on your journey man, you sure gonna go big
The webdesign is awesome, love it.

I really just want to understand properly
so you basically create a new account aliexpress account for each customer
and you order from your affiliate id?
10-27-2015, 06:41 PM
I've been reading yr journey... excellent bro ! I won't be surprise if you can make 6 figures out of your internet marketing because you got the right attitude to success.

BTW, if your themes/templates are for sale, let me know.
36.gif
10-27-2015, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 10:02 PM by Yaros.)
(10-27-2015 05:54 AM)carbpm Wrote:  Congrats on your journey man, you sure gonna go big
The webdesign is awesome, love it.

I really just want to understand properly
so you basically create a new account aliexpress account for each customer
and you order from your affiliate id?

No, I am using my own affiliate account for placing all my orders to get 8% commission.

I have got my first refund recently:) The customer did not like the quality of a t-shirt he got. He sent me the picture of this t-shirt and I must admit that the quality of this item is really poor.

[Image: IcUmQsK.png]

As a result I sent him a full refund, opened a dispute with AliExpress seller and got a refund the next day!

I suppose, if you are selling not expensive products your AliExpress suppliers usually refund you quickly without having to return the items because they don't want the headache of disputes and receiving returns for relatively low value items. May be I could even give a partial refund to my customer.
10-28-2015, 01:19 PM
I'm following your Journey.
This is great
Good look.
10-28-2015, 07:30 PM
I decided to try video ads on Facebook. Not sure if there is a sense to send traffic from such ads directly to a website. May be I should use some landing page... Any thoughts?

10-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Last week I started testing Craiglist and other similar services and have already got several sales from this source. I think many of you are familiar with Craiglist, but for those who have not tried Craiglist yet, this small and easy to follow guide could be helpful.

1. Before starting posting ads on Craiglist I recommend using HideMe software. It allows choosing the IP address of the region where you want to post your ads.

2. Go to [URL="http://www.craigslist.org"]Craiglist.org[/URL] and select a geographical location. In order to choose the best country or region I strongly recommend that you check Google Trends first to find out where your products (look by keywords) are mostly popular and demanded.

3. Then you should sign up or create a new account.

[Image: qHex3Dc.png]

4. You can see the status of ads you have already published on your account page. Here you can also select a region for posting your next ads.

[Image: 4UPnz6D.png]

5. Choose the type of your ad on the next page.

[Image: GGHgVvB.png]

6. Select category.

[Image: CjYzQDk.png]

7. Enter contact and product information.

[Image: cE1Qh7K.png]

8. Insert image and publish.

[Image: vm0zsFt.png]

Now your ad is ready. After publishing, it will be shown on Craiglist for the next 45 days. You can check your post following the link that will appear on the next page.

[Image: Mc4K8Eb.png]

Here is how the post looks like:

[Image: POMlJzN.png]

Don’t forget to place a link to your site. It will be not an active link; however people use it to visit your site or product page.

It should be also noted that Craiglist is not the only service suited for posting such ads. I found another 4 good services that can give good traffic and sales. Besides, these services allow posting active links to your webstore.

Here is a full list:

1 craigslist: frederick jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

2 http://www.locanto.com

3 Free Classifieds - Hoobly Classifieds

4 Free classifieds - backpage.com

5 UsedVictoria.com - Classifieds for Jobs, Rentals, Cars, Furniture and Free Stuff

If you are using Craiglist or similar services in your marketing strategy, please share your ideas and experience here!
10-29-2015, 08:15 PM
Thank you Yaros for caring to share your own journey with all the details! I am out of reps for today but will add you tomorrow some :)
19.gif

41.gif