5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: My AliExpress Dropshipping Journey
(09-06-2015 07:25 AM)kamuichan Wrote:  I want to get your template store. Do you sell it?

Not yet, may be later.

Started getting orders! Already thinking about creating new sites for other niches:)

[Image: joUcHkq.png]
09-07-2015, 04:38 PM
this is aliexpres affiliate or dropshipping?.. i have a experience dropshipping with aliexpress..
One of the problem of do dropshipping wirh aliexpress is its takes too longer for the item reach to my customer..this is always make

but anyway..aliexpress still one of the good choose if u looking cheap item to sell.
hope i can back selling again :)
09-08-2015, 02:47 PM
Today got the first order from UK!

[Image: Uc7NxaY.png]
09-08-2015, 03:46 PM
Very nice looking site. All the luck you need is in your hands... wishing you success too...
09-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Yaros i want a developer to help me with a similar site but mine is just a clone of everbuying.net or aliexpress may you reply my pm......
60.gif
09-14-2015, 07:58 PM
Starting from the last week, I began some promotion work, generally on social networks.

I want to share with you some of my stats from the last week (7th - 14th September).

Traffic:

[Image: J0HKKAt.png]

Income:

Orders: 5
Items: 7
Total income: $181,39
Supplier costs: 79,91
Net profit: $101,48

What is more important, I got my first feedback!

[Image: PDIHyC6.png]
09-15-2015, 08:40 AM
hi,
I have query , After You got order , what you do to deliver those products ,
I guess you order on aliexpress on behalf of customer at lower price and deliver on thier address , but AliExpress will send them reciept and customer will come to know real price , how you handle that part.....
09-15-2015, 03:02 PM
(09-15-2015 08:40 AM)stockpro Wrote:  hi,
I have query , After You got order , what you do to deliver those products ,
I guess you order on aliexpress on behalf of customer at lower price and deliver on thier address , but AliExpress will send them reciept and customer will come to know real price , how you handle that part.....

I am ordering packages from AliExpress on regular basis and I have never seen any receipts... may be I just don't not pay attention to it... I will check next time.
09-16-2015, 07:25 AM
ya check your packages for receipts, it may make customers angry if they come to know real price.. , Share with us whether they send receipts or not and also packages can contain AliExpress brand name..
09-16-2015, 03:07 PM
(09-16-2015 07:25 AM)stockpro Wrote:  ya check your packages for receipts, it may make customers angry if they come to know real price.. , Share with us whether they send receipts or not and also packages can contain AliExpress brand name..

I got two packages today from AliExpress and I did not find any receipts and prices.
51.gif

8.gif