59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-31-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: My AliExpress Dropshipping Journey
Some SEO aspects:

1. Before choosing main categories for my site, I use Google Adwords to find good keywords in selected niche. As a result all names of my categories are in line with chosen keywords. (For example: category name “Harry Potter wands” = “Harry Potter wands” keyword that has 40,500 monthly searches according to Google Adwords.

2. I am using Senuke software for social bookmarking. It helps to index site well and get stable pages on Google.

3. I write and place a unique article (3000 symbols) on the home page above footer.

4. I write and place a unique article with necessary keywords (2000 symbols) on each category page. For each article I make unique title placing it in H2 tag. It is important that this title (H2) should be different from the name of the category (H1).

5. Using special software (usually WebSite Auditor) I do SEO audit for all my pages to find out if:
- I have any errors in the code;
- robots.txt created and setup properly;
- there are any pages with 404 error;
- a site has any broken links;
- all meta tags are written correctly;
- all pages are mobile friendly.
08-11-2015, 08:08 PM
For the last 4 days I was struggling hard with making my site mobile-friendly. Finally, done! Google liked it:)

[Image: 8rP9EWo.png]
08-11-2015, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 09:14 PM by arkanth.)
I Think, WordPress themes are Mobile Friendly ..

See My site , I did Nothing..

MY SITE
08-11-2015, 09:46 PM
(08-11-2015 09:11 PM)arkanth Wrote:  I Think, WordPress themes are Mobile Friendly ..

See My site , I did Nothing..

MY SITE

Yes, they are, if you buy or download ready WP templates, but when you develop your own WP theme from scratch, much work needed to meet all responsive design requirements.
08-11-2015, 09:52 PM
nice site yaros, good luck
5.gif
08-11-2015, 10:35 PM
what plugin and theme we need to make this site yaros?
how much it cost total?
it will be interesting if someone start GB for this plugin and theme. :)

regards
08-12-2015, 12:43 AM
hai Yaros, today i notice something weird with my commissionHuh

i got 3% commission for something worth US $292.90 but when i open the product salepage the item worth was US $649.52 .
second is i got 1% commission for something worth US $454.40 and same thing happens when i open the salepage the item only worth US $7.95. Is this some kind of ali affiliate bug?

the first one i didnt get enough commission for the 3% from $649.52(the original worth of the product) and second one i get over commission for 1% for item worth $7.95(the original worth of the product)
08-12-2015, 01:37 AM
The plugin is really really good. I am aiming towards buying after trying I saw some where on forum about a discount so when I find it and if it is within my budget I will be buying, and don't know freelander what would cause that it must be an aliexpress error as plugin can only download items giving up to 50% commission, but aliexpress sets the variables on what affiliates earn, but not bad sales to start with bud
Scam Buster

benji
08-12-2015, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 01:57 AM by freelander.)
(08-12-2015 01:37 AM)benji Wrote:  The plugin is really really good. I am aiming towards buying after trying I saw some where on forum about a discount so when I find it and if it is within my budget I will be buying, and don't know freelander what would cause that it must be an aliexpress error as plugin can only download items giving up to 50% commission, but aliexpress sets the variables on what affiliates earn, but not bad sales to start with bud

I didnt use ali plugin and i only drop my aff link anywhere i can drop it Lol this is my second month with aliexpress affiliate and still research for niche and domain nameUndecided
08-12-2015, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 02:35 PM by Yaros.)
(08-11-2015 10:35 PM)donei Wrote:  what plugin and theme we need to make this site yaros?
how much it cost total?
it will be interesting if someone start GB for this plugin and theme. :)

regards

The theme and plugin are my own products developed from scratch. I have not thought yet about releasing these products. I want to check myself first if they are worth buying:)

(08-12-2015 12:43 AM)freelander Wrote:  hai Yaros, today i notice something weird with my commissionHuh

i got 3% commission for something worth US $292.90 but when i open the product salepage the item worth was US $649.52 .
second is i got 1% commission for something worth US $454.40 and same thing happens when i open the salepage the item only worth US $7.95. Is this some kind of ali affiliate bug?

the first one i didnt get enough commission for the 3% from $649.52(the original worth of the product) and second one i get over commission for 1% for item worth $7.95(the original worth of the product)

I am not sure, but probably the seller has a discount on this product in time when the purchase was made or the buyer had a special coupon (there are many of them on AliExpress).

(08-12-2015 01:37 AM)benji Wrote:  The plugin is really really good. I am aiming towards buying after trying I saw some where on forum about a discount so when I find it and if it is within my budget I will be buying, and don't know freelander what would cause that it must be an aliexpress error as plugin can only download items giving up to 50% commission, but aliexpress sets the variables on what affiliates earn, but not bad sales to start with bud

Unfortunately, you can't buy it because a dropshipping plugin is not available for sale. I think you mean AliPlugin created for building AliExpress affiliate stores but not AliExpress dropshipping ones.
54.gif

11.gif