32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-07-2015, 08:36 AM
RE: My AliExpress Dropshipping Journey
AWESOME THREAD. Thanks so much for sharing this information.
11-07-2015, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 05:46 PM by julian71.)
This script is properly modified with other features, make a journal with original script is not with that, because it appears scam
Hitface
11-09-2015, 06:06 PM
(11-07-2015 05:45 PM)julian71 Wrote:  This script is properly modified with other features, make a journal with original script is not with that, because it appears scam
Hitface

Sorry, what do you mean by that?
11-11-2015, 12:23 AM
A question my friend Yaros, why not selling only the plugin?
11-11-2015, 04:32 AM
Yaros. I know this is your plugin. But you said you set up your own prices? How is that done? Does Ali ship to you and then you ship it the the customer?
71.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
11-11-2015, 06:27 AM
(11-02-2015 03:17 PM)Yaros Wrote:  My stats for October:

TRAFFIC

[Image: gBUBwUn.png]

I got around 40% increase in traffic comparing to September stats.

INCOME

Total income: $933,25
Supplier costs: $389,11
Affiliate commission: $26,39
Net profit: $570,53 (+22% comparing to September)

Most of my sales were generated with the help of organic search and social media (not paid ads).

Top 3 countries people purchased from:
- United States
- India
- Mexico

In October I made two refunds. One of them is because of a poor quality of the item and another one because of long delivery time.
[Image: seoestore-468x60.png]
11-11-2015, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 06:55 AM by kashala.)
Hey I did't Understand that...
Total Income : 933,25 (? A)
Suppler Costs: $389,11 --> This may be as per supplier cost as he desided.... NO question
Affiliate Commission = $26,39 (? B)
Net profit: $570,53 (+22% comparing to September) (? C)

Now let me know if this plug in is for affilliate plug in ... then how can i say my Net profit is So and so... Because Affiliate Commission is net profit eg. $26,39
Whats about Total Income and Supplie Cost...

Is it your own product...? are you own supplier.... ? i think then only you can say Supplier cost and Total Income... also did you choose your own product for Affilliate also... then only the total Net profit will be your
Total Income - Supplier Cost + Affiliate Income = Your Profit.. is it?
[Image: seoestore-468x60.png]
11-11-2015, 06:50 AM
Good Luck Yaros
11-11-2015, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 04:06 PM by Yaros.)
(11-11-2015 12:23 AM)kuroneko19 Wrote:  A question my friend Yaros, why not selling only the plugin?

Unfortunately, I don't have time now to prepare it for a big market.

(11-11-2015 04:32 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  Yaros. I know this is your plugin. But you said you set up your own prices? How is that done? Does Ali ship to you and then you ship it the the customer?

I set more expensive prices on my site to make profit. Once I have received the funds from a client who bought a product from my site, I place the order directly with the seller from AliExpress.com. This is typically a usual online order at AliExpress.com. The seller will then charge me for the cost of the item and ship the item directly to my buyer. That's it!

(11-11-2015 06:34 AM)kashala Wrote:  Hey I did't Understand that...
Is it your own product...? are you own supplier.... ? i think then only you can say Supplier cost and Total Income... also did you choose your own product for Affilliate also... then only the total Net profit will be your
Total Income - Supplier Cost + Affiliate Income = Your Profit.. is it?

Right, my Net profit = Total Income - Supplier costs + affiliate commission.

Since the plugin is based on AliExpress affiliate API, I import only the products in my site that participate in AliExpress affiliate program. When I get a purchase on my webstore, I go to AliExpress to place the order using my affiliate link. As a result I earn 8% commission on any order that I can withdraw from my own AliExpress affiliate account.

Recently I have tried a marketing strategy that I had not used before and found it very effective.

This strategy is called Instagram Shoutouts.

If you want your Instagram page to grow, then you need to gain exposure.

The quickest and most efficient way to do this is by collaborating with other your niche related pages, posting one of their pictures in return for them posting one of yours. This is what is called a Shoutout.

But I have a bit different strategy.

I go to Instagram and search for popular pages related to Harry Potter niche. After finding such pages I send a message to the owners asking them about the price for adding my post to their pages. If the prce is fair enough I send the materials I want to publish. As a result I gain exposure, my Instagram page is growing and what is more important, I get sales! (just got another one from these shoutouts:))

So, I can definitely recommend this strategy, especially for such fan nichies like Harry Potter.

Below are screenshots of recently published shoutouts.

[Image: Dlx4mVz.png]

[Image: wIYRW9s.png]

[Image: bztoFmY.png]

I spent $25 for these two shoutouts, already got 5 orders.
11-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the answer Yaros.

Another question my friend, if you are using paypal as payment gateway, what is the % to add in your store based in the aliexpress product price?

Greetings
42.gif

14.gif