35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-25-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Must Read: How to detect Malicious code in nulled or Free WordPress Themes and Plugins
Great info thanks OP

Max rep added
07-25-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Must Read: How to detect Malicious code in nulled or Free WordPress Themes and Plugins
The problem is, unless you are capable of reading and understanding the results, it will drive you crazy!!
07-25-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Must Read: How to detect Malicious code in nulled or Free WordPress Themes and Pl...
Thank you.
07-26-2015, 03:23 AM
Thank you very much for updating my WP security knowledge.
I've been using Wordfence, Acunetix and couple of others for a time and there is Not a day! my sites wouldn't be under some sort of attack/exploit etc. The latest culprit: North Korea! believe it or not. (usually hidden behind French IPs) And most people there are dying from hunger...! >:(
08-20-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Must Read: How to detect Malicious code in nulled or Free WordPress Themes and Pl...
Great info indeed, +5 Reps added.
10.gif
08-21-2015, 08:53 AM
Great Share! Thank you. This will be interesting. I try out the products I get from here and than I usually buy them. Some things you just have to buy if you care about your sites and clients.

I love my black-hatters but some of you who are reading this now ( for the wrong reason of course ) are the very people they speak of.

You say you are a part of this black-hat family but than you turn around and do this shit. With family like that I'd rather be an orphan. You aren't black-hatters, you guys are
black-hat-haters.

The interesting part now is to see how much stuff I got from hereNice Thread is infected....
08-22-2015, 01:57 AM
GOOD thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks
08-22-2015, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2015 06:32 PM by ManifestDestiny.)
generous share and good info to know!
09-23-2015, 02:56 AM
Great post, thanks! :)
10-09-2015, 03:48 AM
A really needy information for all members of BBHF.
Thanks for all the stuff. Quite recently I am facing this issue. Now hopefully will be fine as I know that how to resolve this issue

thanks
51.gif

44.gif