68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-24-2011, 12:54 PM
More IMPORTANT Updates and more vip stuffs coming...
gurusecret.info/vbforum/ is now UNLOCK and ADDED in supervip room:
All supervip members can access this for free from here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-GuruSecret-VIP

Enjoy. Wink

Other IMPORTANT UPDATE:

When i was away and ripping new vip forums.
There had been issues ongoing here while i was away that someone had leeched our vip stuffs from other forum and claim it as their OWN.
This forum was no other than IMUK from bhtdownloads.
Lala was able to PERMANENTLY banned this guy already last last week.
This is the guy:
Quote:username: xanon
Profile link: http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-xanon
related email addressess:
[removed]

paypal details:
[removed]
Complete Address:
[removed]
IP LOGS:
Code:
Last known IP address matches: 116.71.1.182  
Registration IP: 84.137.90.238  

So expect that what they had ripped from our forum was outdated.
You guys have choice whether to join them(bhtdownloads) and pay $35 MONTHLY($420 YEARLY)
or pay here for a cheapest price of $50 and be a supervip LIFETIME. No EXPIRY.

Only stupid will choose bhtdownloads. Lol

Now other issues that brought me attention was that this guy "MAD" which i believe admin of cstdownloads
joined here a few months already and we do accept him wide open.
(Moderators from BHT and BHW was also here and supervip but we 100% accept them, ADMIN of blackhattoolz, BHSEOS..100% accept them to be part of us! We treat everyone here fair regardless of where you came from)
Now back to the story..
This guy "MAD" ad benefit so much in our supervip room but what this guy did to us.
1st Offense according to LALA.
>> He leaked our scrapebox list from blackhatteam VIP.
He was given LAST WARNING for this.
But a few weeks there he go again AND doing a mass PM that what inside supervip SUCKS then claiming that CSTDOWNLOADs was the best!
Well what you guys expect what LALA did was permanently KICKED this guy from our server.
But after one day later he comeback again here and begging for what he paid for that he need and want to access supervip room again. Now LOOK how pathetic.
Claiming that this supervip room sucks but in the end begging access again in supervip.
Well too bad his permanently kicked out inside supervip room.

NOW in order to protect VIP stuffs and VIP contents inside supervip room.
LALA had decided to LOCKED all the LINKS and for supervip members to unlock it.
SuperVIP member MUST post and the link will be unlock automatically.
Why NOT implement THANKS to UNLOCK?
Very Good Point.
Yes we can implement this THANKS to UNLOCK but the BIG BIG problem for this was
everytime you press thanks button you need to refresh it and this will be really really a big big burden to all and we are trying to avoid that so we better choice this option "post to unlock link".
It is because this post to unlock link does NOT need you to refresh cause link unlock automatically.
What you just need to do is POST and the link will be UNLOCK.
In this way we would be able to know and monitor all those VIP stuffs and VIP contents.
So it would be really really hard for leechers to leeched what we already leeched.
You know what we cannot avoid that some of our stuffs would be leeched but atleast put a F****** CREDITS that you F****** STOLE it from bestblackhatforum.com

Now regarding the issue of some of the VIP stuffs being "OUTDATED", "CRACK not WORKING" or "DEAD LINK but no reup"..

But be thankful cause inside supervip special section there is section created by LALA:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Super...ad-Section
--> this will atleast make it easy for us or helpful members to reUP things/shares you guys badly needed!
(Thanks LALA, TheDONATOR,DIRECT DOWNLOAD, and few helpful members of this forum)

Please BEAR this IN MIND that it is NOT our problem or rather than DO NOT F****** BLAME us for this!
Cause bestblackhatforum.com ripped what is inside on the ACTUAL VIP FORUMS that we ripped of, whether this particular VIP sucks or OUTDATED already!..

Hope it was all F****** CLEAR NOW!!! Be THANKFUL that atleast we save your money from staying away from these forums that has no working crack,outdated stuffs, dead links, junk vip forums,etc..
The PROBLEM was not to be blame on us!!!

OTHER than that do not make your LIFE F****** miserable and disappointed.
Cause me,LALA,Mods,hidden mods, and helpful members here were making sure that there is more reason to be happy rather than being disappointed. SuperVIP room was too huge to explore and there were lot of goldmine there posted for free and it is up to you to take action on it.
There were several members who had gained and earned success already inside supevip room so do not F****** tell it to yourself that success was too impossible. This forum was too huge to explore and there were lot of goldmine posted and waiting you for it to take ACTION! If you come and join supervip with the dream of making money overnight and becoming millionaire then forget that this forum exist. You better try you luck in lotteries or in gambling! LOL!..

You see guys,there 3 are keys to Internet Marketing success and they are ACTION ACTION ACTION. And if there was a fourth one, that would also be ACTION.

This forum was created by me to help every one here. Wink
You see how UNIQUE this forum was?!
We do not have DNS LIST.
We do not blocked any file hosting except survey.
When members share here. We upload it as much as possible to mediafire.
Go to BHW, BHT, and a few other forums and you see the opposite.
They have DNS LIST. They blocked some of file hosting.
Try also creating threads and put this link:
http://bestblackhatforum.com
http://www.bestblackhatforum.com

and tell me what you notice it appear to be an asterisk some sort of ************ Biggrin
You see guys this is how they were intimidated and threathen to us that they do not want us being exposed in internet marketing world while in here i am relax and cool not to be intimidated..
I do NOT force anyone here to stay with us. You guys have OPTIONS. Wink
One more thing as you see i do not F****** care about SEO anymore.
I do not F****** care anymore if we rank #1 on google search or not but what matter most to me since from the very beginning was
"We are getting UNSTOPPABLE and nothing can stop us"..
EXPECT MORE this was just the beginning..
Wink

And one more thing.
I almost forget that i have plans to be added..
i will create a new HIDDEN forum inside supervip room and i will call this
--> this section is almost or better than compared to blackhatworld EXEC or other than super premium VIPS. All stuffs like very hard to download, super rare stuffs, super expensive courses, super super.. would all goes and be posted there. All supervips can access this once you have been supervip members for atleast as 90 days and had contributed a little so far. Been a "REPUTABLE MEMBER here". I want to make this NEWLY section planned by LALA to be clean and FREE from LEECHERS..

Another plan too was to bring back again the supervip chat section to all supervip members so everyone can have an easy way to communicate with each other or talk something they want..

And there's more more more more+. Love Love
You see or You may not see.
But we are doing our best to make this forum the best of the best.
Expect more that we will NEVER NEVER NEVER STOP in bringing you guys freebies and success closer to everyone here.
Thanks for reading.
I wish you all guys success. Take care,
expect more.
Love
10-24-2011, 01:04 PM
RE: More IMPORTANT Updates and more vip stuffs coming...
Thank you so much ADMIN. Nice Update.
Hope to access Supreme Supervip Section soon.
Anyway how do we know if we had access on it already?
To whom are we going to pm?
10-24-2011, 01:16 PM
Only 2 requirements i had mentioned.
1) You must be atleast 90 days supervip member.
2) Your DESERVING for it.

Now how do i know if i am deserving for it?
Your "forum contribution" will do.
Ask yourself how you've been helping this forum?!
You do not need to pm anyone cause we are the one to pm you once we know you deserve to access it. Lala will be the one to pm you since this was his idea.

Anyway i need to go for now. Still more unfinished VIP stuffs to be released here. Quite Busy for now. Enjoy your stay. Expect more as always.
10-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Just want to says:
Thank you for bringing us so many thing for free.
I haven't download or upload for a while because I literary overwhelming with everything that I am getting.
Once I finished what I have, I will be active again. But it going take so time.
Will stop by often to say hi.

Again Thank you!
I will be watching you
[Image: ey123]
10-24-2011, 02:04 PM
Great to see you back! Thanks again for doing the hard work to keep this forum the best around
10.gif
+REP makes the forum go round...use it to make a better forum for us all...Karma Comes Back To You
59handshake
10-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Thanks admin for the update...
10-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Save my spot here. I am going to upload the complete stuffs i got from another SEO VIP forum.
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
10-24-2011, 10:26 PM
I have imnuke vip access and bhtdownloads vip access and cstdownloads vip access, bhw vip jr exec access, moneymakerdiscussion elite vip access , seo elite IJ access, and a lot more. i'll contribute too more like i always did.
Hope to access supreme special section soon.
I am really so happy and proud to be here.
10-24-2011, 11:38 PM
whoop whoop Supreme Special Section cant wait
10-25-2011, 12:31 AM
Thanks for adding another awesome VIP stuff. More power guys
56.gif

48.gif