51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2011, 08:32 AM
Exclamation More Good Updates
Report button is now 100% working.
And i made it possible that for ever report it will AUTOMATICALLY create a thread of people who report it on the "Report Section". This section is accessible by ADMIN, Super Moderator, Moderator, Hidden Moderator, and SuperVIP members only for security purposes.
Once someone report a certain post, then it CANNOT be reported again by another people in this way i can make sure that there will be no DUPLICATE report and to avoid abusing the report button. You can also see the number of reports you made in your usercp.
Sorry for the delay Guys for this fixed cause i am having difficulties of getting support from mybb official site since this forum was blackhat but good thing i never give up finding some solution and there found this fixed and implemented it right away.
I was also busy implementing another way for users when starting a thread will see related thread so in this way we can avoid some double thread being created but right now i was so busy finishing the hidden section in supervip section. Now i make sure that supervip section is a hell worth it cause we not only ripped VIP Section but we also ripped section in which even you join vip in other forum it will take time for you to access it even your vip. Take for example if you join scriptthief VIP section ,once your VIP on scriptthief you can access their vip section but there were section on their vip section that you cannot access (Platinum Section and Elite Section) cause you need to be long member and trusted before you can access their section. But in our supervip room you can access it! Got what i mean? :) Ohh anyway got to go for now. Take Care Everyone.
Do NOT pm me. Pm lala for all your query. Thank You.
05-05-2011, 08:47 AM
RE: More Good Updates
Wow another great update. Thanks a lot. I know how busy you are but i appreciate a lot this another great update. This is really useful especially when you include in the report button for dead link. Now it will save my time browsing the whole section helping everyone and finding dead link.
05-05-2011, 01:48 PM
I am here 24/7 and except now for duplicate threads which the bots and other members post, i have never seen anything offensive. The moderators do their job pretty good.
62brokenheart black hat, just break a few rules 62brokenheart
05-06-2011, 10:04 PM
I'll join supervip soon please do not increase price yet. still waiting for my monthly payment. Thanks.
05-14-2011, 06:31 PM
(05-05-2011 08:32 AM)ADMINISTRATOR Wrote:  Report button is now 100% working.
I was also busy implementing another way for users when starting a thread will see related thread so in this way we can avoid some double thread being created

i found out this 2 thread are same.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread.php?tid=10032 and
http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread.php?tid=10033
but posted from a different user.

What is the best way i should inform others about it.
Should i report to the admin or just press the report button.
Thanks.
61.gif
05-23-2011, 08:12 PM
(05-14-2011 06:31 PM)thethor Wrote:  
(05-05-2011 08:32 AM)ADMINISTRATOR Wrote:  Report button is now 100% working.
I was also busy implementing another way for users when starting a thread will see related thread so in this way we can avoid some double thread being created

i found out this 2 thread are same.
[url] and
[url]
but posted from a different user.

What is the best way i should inform others about it.
Should i report to the admin or just press the report button.
Thanks.

I think admin should install thread check hack.
if exact match is found then it will give the user the Already posted on here. if not GO ahead.

i have seen this working in many DOWNLOAD community as the different user post same thing .

will help to stop the double post.

just my 2cent
05-24-2011, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2011 11:12 AM by ccpaleadvipp.)
Guys me and some of the hidden mods were currently ripping.
i posted in a private talk section for the countdown of tools explosion..
Within 15 days from now you will see lot of good tools exploding in our supervip room.. :)
its 14 days...

6.gif