30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-11-2016, 07:01 AM
Money robot didn't creat links success
I had buy this tool for about two years now. I didn't get much success creating links. And also it can't create links and adding links in Forum Profiles. In Forum Profiles is empty. You can't create links and add your own links. In Wiki Articles had links in there but I feel like it worst nothing because it can't create any accounts and post successful. So Rss and Press Release didn't work too. I had try to talk to the developer about this error. They ignored. So don't buy if you want to create the type links above. Had anyone have the same problem as me?
03-13-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Money robot didn't creat links success
Try this support group https://www.facebook.com/groups/MoneyRobotStrategy/
03-27-2016, 12:24 PM
(03-11-2016 07:01 AM)sthao112 Wrote:  I had buy this tool for about two years now. I didn't get much success creating links. And also it can't create links and adding links in Forum Profiles. In Forum Profiles is empty. You can't create links and add your own links. In Wiki Articles had links in there but I feel like it worst nothing because it can't create any accounts and post successful. So Rss and Press Release didn't work too. I had try to talk to the developer about this error. They ignored. So don't buy if you want to create the type links above. Had anyone have the same problem as me?

I think creating backlinks manually is better then using these S***** paid backlink creators.
05-21-2016, 11:25 PM
nice
08-19-2017, 09:10 PM
Interested in Lifetime License
39.gif

76.gif