46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-13-2017, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 08:10 AM by SEObip.)
[Method] How I rank on a Video For Launch Jacking in a couple hours

How I rank Videos on Google in a couple hours
I'm going to keep this short and simple.
1) Make a decent video longer than 1-2 mins. Most mine are in the 6 -11min range.
2) On-page SEO-
  • Title - Put your keyword in there duh
  • Tags - Put your keyword in there duh
  • Description - Write at least 50 to 100 words about your video peppering in your keyword. I normally do 200+ words. The more the better. Aim for 5% keyword density. Google keyword density checker
  • Put the keyword in your channel if it's a bigger product.
Backlinks, Create a Google + Page on your channel, post the video. You can also try generating backlinks from sites like http://masspings.com/youtube-video-backlink-generator I've used that site to mixed results (about 40% of videos seem to rank somewhat longer) so test these mass backlink sites.

And that's really about it. I don't really put many backlinks most of the time as I aim for low to low-mid product launches.

Aside: I've had some mixed results with live streams on youtube. Sometimes a live stream will rank quickly (Couple mins after publishing) but drop off after a couple hours. My live streams normally always rank for at least 30 min to an hour using my onpage seo for anyone going after larger launches as an FYI.

10-13-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: [Method] How I rank on a Video For Launch Jacking in a couple hours
Thanks for sharing your idea. Rep added.
10-13-2017, 11:26 AM
Hi, I never knew about Youtube backlinking and the site that you mentioned before. Is youtube backlinking safe? How about the site that you mentioned? Is it safe too? What's your experience? Thank you!
10-13-2017, 06:48 PM
• Make time list
00.05 short description about video to show
01.00 short description about video to show

• Put all your Keyword with hastag in the end description like a Instagram hastag

#keyword1 #keyword2

59.gif