12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-25-2013, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2016 05:07 AM by Doc20.)
Method - Helping Newbies Get Squared Away
How's it going guys?

I'm pretty new at all of this, but I'm starting to figure things out and I'm sure there are others I can help. I'm going to use this as a journal as well as a guide to what I'm doing. Basically, it's a compilation of all the info I've gathered to this point. All of it is from this forum and a few others so I can't take credit. I've also been following Matthew Woodward.

Anyway, here it goes.

I'm with a network marketing company. I know mention of mlm is frowned upon in a lot of forums so I won't post my site or company. It's fitness related though. I've decided to promote myself and the business through a wordpress blog.

Setup:

Wordpress Blog with All In One SEO plug in (free), BloggerHigh plugin (free seopressor clone), commentluv (free version), and I'm going to be adding AuthorReview (free). There are a few others that I will have to go look in my dashboard for.

I've been posting my own content every day for the past few weeks and now I'm ready to start using tools and get things going at high speed.

Tools:

1. Market Samurai - for keyword research (paid)
  2. The Best Spinner (paid) - obviously for spinning
  3. Licorne 2.53 (cracked) - for building most of my links
Will be purchasing:

1. GSA - (paid) - tiers 2 and 3
  2. GSA Captcha
  3. Scrapebox - building lists
Services:

1. Death by Captcha
  2. Proxies
I have Buzzbundle as well, but I think I will return it. I don't have the time to use it effectively and most of my keywords bring back spam comments from social media. If you know anything about it it is meant to search almost the entire internet for mentions of your keyword.

If I put in "protein" or "best protein" it will return 12,000 twitter/facebook posts of people spamming their affiliate links or blog posts. There are filters to get past certain things, but it's a pain.

If you're still with me at this point, here's my plan for all of this.

1. I am building a list of keywords with Market Samurai.

2. I will then write my own articles to submit to my blog.

3. I will then scrape articles that have the same keywords as my articles with Licorne

4. Spin those articles, titles, and descriptions using Matthew Woodward's tutorials for spinning.

5. Scrape a list using scrapebox (still don't have this tool. will have to learn to use it)

6. Use Licorne to build mostly Tier 1 links. (will also build 2 and 3, but GSA is supposed to be better for this)

7. Use GSA to build Tier 2 and 3

7. Rinse, wash, repeat

8. I'm also slowly building my own free blog network using Web2.0's like wordpress, blogger, livejournal, etc....

Alternative Tools to Save Money:

Google Keyword Tool can be used in place of Market Samurai

The Best Spinner - there are spinners in most tools, but almost everyone will tell you to just use the best spinner.

Licorne/Ultimate Demon/Senuke XCr/etc... - These three seem to be the best right now. You can get licorne and Senuke cracked on this forum.

Newbies: I'm pretty sure this is everything we need to at least get started on a small scale.

Pros: Please feel free to add your own opinion. I'm just learning this stuff, but wanted to be able to consolidate what I'm learning in one thread for everyone else.

Thanks

Al
10-26-2013, 01:50 AM
RE:
I decided today that my first step is going to be to build a private blog network of at least 10 web 2.0's.

It's should be really simple. I scraped a few articles with Licorne yesterday and am in the process of doing some high quality spinning on them.

Once they are done I will use them to create my posts on the 10 blogs. I plan on doing it randomly so that a particular article doesn't get posted on all 10 in the same order. Even though they will be over 80% unique I want to be safe.

My first posts won't have any links in them. I may actually just write my own introductory post and spin it. This way I can spin contextual links into my other articles and not have to bother with removing them randomly.

Summarized

Step 1: Create 10 Web 2.0 Properties
Step 2: Scrape Articles
Step 3: Spin Articles according to Advanced Spinning Technique Tutorial
Step 4: Place articles randomly on your blogs
Step 5: Repeat to builld network as if they were money sites.
10-26-2013, 08:22 AM
RE:
Why? What's the purpose and what are you trying/going to accomplish?
10-26-2013, 08:42 AM
RE:
They will be used as the first tier to my money site.

After setting up the network, I will add links to my money site on the second or third posts.

Then I will use tools to build 2nd and third tiers from there.

I'm also going to look into buying a few domains that already have page rank to add to the network.
10-27-2013, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 09:53 AM by soultech.)
RE:
I really like the sound of this! Ive thought about site networks before and can really see the potential! Its a LOT of work but i recon its worth it! Cant wait to see how this goes, please keep us posted. Il subscribe to this and add rep!

Do it like a boss dude ;) Cool
38.gif
10-27-2013, 11:09 AM
RE:
Thanks for the first rep! I'll definitely keep this updated. It'll help me out with my discipline too. Making sure I do the small things, ya know?

It is a lot of work, but I'm trying to find ways to make it easier. The most time consuming thing so far is setting up all the darn email accounts and sites. I really need to look on fiverr again for a list of accounts.

The actual posting shouldn't take long once I have an article all spun up. I'm thinking one article can go on at least 10-20 blogs no problem. Once I get the sites live it's all down hill.

Stay tuned.
10-28-2013, 12:32 AM
RE:
Keep it up ! check out my case study in my sig
10-28-2013, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 01:35 AM by soultech.)
RE:
@Alan87. ..I have found that wordAI is a great spinner, the spintax is good and it can spin like a hyman. Lots better than the best spinner. Its so good, it passes copyscape.

@treeman...thanks man, ill take a look :)

Oops. It was supposed to be "spins like a human"
Was funny so I thought id leave it out there :p
10-28-2013, 02:35 AM
RE:
Hey Allen, what success rate are you getting with Licorne? Social Networks (web2.0) especially.

Thanks
10-28-2013, 02:51 AM
RE:
Big Tuna,

Still setting up my manual tier 1's so I haven't had a chance to play with Licorne yet. I'll let you know within the next day or so.

I was/am thinking about trying to get into med school so I signed up for 3 sciences courses to try to fulfill my prereqs. The classes are kicking my ass and taking up too much time. All I want to do is build my sites. :)

This whole working 40 hours a week thing is B.S too. Lol
43.gif

24.gif