34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: [Method] Give Away FREE Websites and Make More Than You Would Selling Them
(04-27-2018 02:13 PM)dynasty5 Wrote:  I posted an ad on craigslist for free website
got my first client 5 minutes later GREAT!!! Post!!!
Made affiliate profit on hosting and upslold customization
like taking candy from a baby Thanks Big Time Taco4san

waiting for the bso.....

Please, can you help with craigslist post for free website.
05-01-2018, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2018 10:39 AM by lomoma93.)
(04-19-2018 09:41 AM)tacos4san Wrote:  You guys have managed to break me down enough for me to start creating stuff for the BSO course you requested. So, coming soon, there will be a $5 BSO that will include:

Everything explained on the front page, but in greater detail with video of me demonstrating it all.
Example video I use in an actual LIVE Facebook marketing campaign.
Example landing page I send said traffic to from the campaign.
And Just Because You Guys Asked for How to Market Without Facebook...
2 Business Card Templates
4 Flyer Templates (2 in Photoshop PSD, and 2 in Paint.NET PDN, that I built myself just in case you guys don't have or can't afford Photoshop)

Should give everyone everything they need to get up and going for 5 freaking bucks. Then on top of that, I've had some of you ask here, and others in private messages, if I'm willing to mentor you. Well, I'm proud to say that I'll be offering a "VIP Inner Circle" monthly coaching type program as an upsell to that BSO for only $50. For that 50 bucks, every month you'll receive 2 customized Divi child themes from me personally. Additional flyers and business card designs. A 1 hour live webinar where the first 30 minutes will be me giving solid, 'No fluff, no sales" content, and the last 30 minutes will be for Q&A. General Marketing Advice in a Private Facebook Group.

It's coming!

Yes, i am interested in your BSO [Method] Give Away FREE Websites and Make More Than You Would Selling. Let me know when it is ready.
05-03-2018, 08:41 PM
Yes, I am in! I want t give away free website :)
I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action. Tennessee Williams
05-05-2018, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2018 03:40 AM by bobmcalister.)
I am using this ..free trial until you get 250 per fan page..here https://vrlps.co/a?pt=uAFxcaEaLjl0TUhoi7...ource=copy chat bot
delete if this is offensive to anyone
05-07-2018, 12:02 PM
interested
70.gif
05-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Tacos, first of all, many thanks for your generosity in sharing your secrets with regards to this specific business with the rest of us. I'm not sure whether you will be back any time soon to read the latest posts, but if you are, would you please address a few questions that I have about this opportunity?

I'll have you know, this isn't the first time that I've been determined to get involved with giving away sites as a way of realizing some income; some four years ago, at least, there was a share here, where else, about this same topic that got my attention, just as your share has right now, but not being able to figure out some ins and outs, I let it pass by; but, it's always been in the back of my mind all this time.

So, without further ado, here's where I got stuck then, and I'm afraid I'm stumped now. How do you handle the domain?

What I mean is:

1. Who is responsible, and I imagine this is not a small responsibility, after all, it's somebody's actual business, for choosing the domain itself? You, or the client?
2. If you, what if the client doesn't approve of you choice? Maybe they would rather have a different description of their site and business. So, how long do you invest in making or helping to make this choice?
3. Once the site is created and is running, what happens to the domain if the client, for one reason or another, bails out and stops making the monthly payments? Does it revert to them? If it does, now you have to figure out whether to 'push' the domain to their account with GoDaddy, or whomever, or to transfer it; I understand the procedure isn't the same for these two options.

My apologies for the number of questions, but right now, these concerns, and for some reason after reading the posts here, I'm the only one who considers this a problem, are what's holding me back. I'm working on creating a site, and I have numerous domain possibilities for it that I'm considering; I have even come to an agreement with an outsourcer who appears to be a Divi expert, to be the one to create the sites as my partner. Drag and drop WP builders give me the willies, to say the least. I lack any measurable web design abilities; obviously, you do not. My idea is to concentrate on marketing and promotion, while my partner makes the sites.

If you could fill me in on how you deal with the domains for your clients, I would be quite grateful. One way or another, many thanks for what you have shared thus far!
05-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Why he is inactive :(
05-12-2018, 07:07 PM
I have been using Tacos method with my own twist, and I've been able to get some good leads with the same, so I feel that I am able to answer all your questions with ease. Just a little something I can do, while our brother is attending to business. Correct me if I am wrong:

1. Who is responsible, and I imagine this is not a small responsibility, after all, it's somebody's actual business, for choosing the domain itself? You, or the client?
As a part of the contract, once the client has made the initial payment. I ask them to buy the domain and send them a small video that helps them buy it and give it to me. I am never responsible for the domain buying or the name selection, becuase its unnecessary to and fro communication with the client, that I can avoid. Makes my life much easier and I don't have any liability towards its maintenance and renewal.

2. If you, what if the client doesn't approve of you choice? Maybe they would rather have a different description of their site and business. So, how long do you invest in making or helping to make this choice?
After the payment is made I send a basic Client Questionnaire, that outlines some important things that the client needs to tell me like:
- Their top competitors according to them
- Selection of the templates that they liked from my collection
- Will they provide the images or I'll use Stock
- A little about themselves, their ideologies and their brand
- Their hi-resolution logo, if they have one. If not, we can make one for them. In the package they are given three logo options with 1 revision. They should send me samples of logos that they like.
- I try to get as much details from the client upfront and make it a point to tell him that I am not available all the time, so if he/she has questions, they should by all means make a list of it and send it to my email and ill address them.

3. Once the site is created and is running, what happens to the domain if the client, for one reason or another, bails out and stops making the monthly payments? Does it revert to them? If it does, now you have to figure out whether to 'push' the domain to their account with GoDaddy, or whomever, or to transfer it; I understand the procedure isn't the same for these two options.
If the client decides to cancel the subscription in mid way, then we retain the website he owns, along with all content and design (that's our Copyright, since it was part of a free giveaway) and we let him keep the domain. That helps us use the content for someone in the same industry, later.

I hope I was able to address your concerns. Have a good day!

(05-08-2018 07:02 PM)jorgemv Wrote:  Tacos, first of all, many thanks for your generosity in sharing your secrets with regards to this specific business with the rest of us. I'm not sure whether you will be back any time soon to read the latest posts, but if you are, would you please address a few questions that I have about this opportunity?

I'll have you know, this isn't the first time that I've been determined to get involved with giving away sites as a way of realizing some income; some four years ago, at least, there was a share here, where else, about this same topic that got my attention, just as your share has right now, but not being able to figure out some ins and outs, I let it pass by; but, it's always been in the back of my mind all this time.

So, without further ado, here's where I got stuck then, and I'm afraid I'm stumped now. How do you handle the domain?

What I mean is:

My apologies for the number of questions, but right now, these concerns, and for some reason after reading the posts here, I'm the only one who considers this a problem, are what's holding me back. I'm working on creating a site, and I have numerous domain possibilities for it that I'm considering; I have even come to an agreement with an outsourcer who appears to be a Divi expert, to be the one to create the sites as my partner. Drag and drop WP builders give me the willies, to say the least. I lack any measurable web design abilities; obviously, you do not. My idea is to concentrate on marketing and promotion, while my partner makes the sites.

If you could fill me in on how you deal with the domains for your clients, I would be quite grateful. One way or another, many thanks for what you have shared thus far!
05-15-2018, 02:18 PM
Five bucks for the BSO, yes I'm in. Would love to see a sample agency site and video.
05-15-2018, 08:01 PM
(05-12-2018 07:07 PM)Rockaby Wrote:  I have been using Tacos method with my own twist, and I've been able to get some good leads with the same, so I feel that I am able to answer all your questions with ease. Just a little something I can do, while our brother is attending to business. Correct me if I am wrong:

As a part of the contract, once the client has made the initial payment. I ask them to buy the domain and send them a small video that helps them buy it and give it to me. I am never responsible for the domain buying or the name selection, becuase its unnecessary to and fro communication with the client, that I can avoid. Makes my life much easier and I don't have any liability towards its maintenance and renewal.

After the payment is made I send a basic Client Questionnaire, that outlines some important things that the client needs to tell me like:
- Their top competitors according to them
- Selection of the templates that they liked from my collection
- Will they provide the images or I'll use Stock
- A little about themselves, their ideologies and their brand
- Their hi-resolution logo, if they have one. If not, we can make one for them. In the package they are given three logo options with 1 revision. They should send me samples of logos that they like.
- I try to get as much details from the client upfront and make it a point to tell him that I am not available all the time, so if he/she has questions, they should by all means make a list of it and send it to my email and ill address them.

If the client decides to cancel the subscription in mid way, then we retain the website he owns, along with all content and design (that's our Copyright, since it was part of a free giveaway) and we let him keep the domain. That helps us use the content for someone in the same industry, later.

I hope I was able to address your concerns. Have a good day!

Many thanks, Rockaby, for taking the time to answer my queries. I really appreciate it, you have a great day, too! One thing I wasn't expecting, and it is probably a part of the 'twist' you mention, is the part about offering them a logo. May I ask, do you design these yourself, or outsource it? My apologies, I am not trying to steal your secrets, but it seems that your web site has the web designs from which they choose, and the logos that your throw it. Is this correct?

Thanks again, friend!
5.gif

79.gif
Free counters!