16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-03-2018, 08:15 PM
RE: [Method] Give Away FREE Websites and Make More Than You Would Selling Them
I use this system and Cloudways (and WPOven). I spread everything across multiple servers in case one gets hacked, I can move clients to another server (Never happened, but protection). I also back up all sites to another place in case the server backups have an issue. A VERY hands off system compared to buying your own VPS (Did that for 4 years)
09-04-2018, 10:14 PM
whats the price
09-05-2018, 05:37 AM
Can you be more clear with this hosting thing? Do they pay for hosting true your aff. link or you charge for hosting and then host their site on your account?? Thanks
09-07-2018, 02:08 PM
I think we need reseller account at any hosting, right op?
09-16-2018, 12:11 PM
I don't know how to make it any more clear than I did in the original message.
74.gif
09-16-2018, 01:17 PM
Hi. There is something that doesn't add up to me. I get hosting for $ 230 per year and can have as many domains as I want and as many sites as I want, so who do you sell hosting to for $800- $900 a year? Are those they buy from you ignorants or idiots? I just wonder how you manage to find people that would buy from you at that price.
09-16-2018, 02:23 PM
Allow me to toss a little info over your way Ricardito...

Here is an example from my own actual experiences=>
One of my clients in a highly paid/educated occupation wanted a website so he asked his buddies who to contact.
They sent him to a local 'web designer' who met with him and asked some questions, then contracted with him for the site and work.
She then used a free WP theme, added a few pics and a bunch of text, hosted it on her own shared reseller hosting and made a domain account for it on Godaddy using his name, but minus any ability on his part to manage it.

He had agreed to pay about $1500 for 'set up', then hundreds/year in 'maintanance fees', willingly.
He had no idea about ANY of the technical details, did not even know he had zero control over any of it - and this terrific deal did not even include her setting up emails for him on his own domain; she didn't even suggest that.

The site had 5 pages, was dead slow and had only gotten a few words changed in it over about 5 years before he asked any questions about what he'd been paying for all that time.

That is what happened - for real, to a real man with a small office who charges his clients a minimum of $200/hour and who is so well booked as to turn away about 1/2 of those who ask to hire him all the time.

He paid out thousands...and got absolute krap for that expense - and yes, he knew no better despite all his years in college and the fancy letters after his name.

He is just ONE very highly paid man in a town with many others who have zero desire to know anything EXCEPT that they can have a site like MrBigMoney.com and maybe an email like MrBig@MrBigMoney.com - and they have no idea what any of that may actually cost or be worth at all.
They have zero idea that it is possible to replicate and customize an entire WP site in less than an hour, nor that the hosting it is on can be had for ~$50/year very easily.

So I suggest taking a minute to imagine all the super-busy folks who bill their clients hundreds of dollars per hour for 'services rendered' - those who have no IT resources in-house, zero tech knowledge - nor any desire to look any deeper.

Question:
How many of those folks can you imagine are in a small town ?? A big city ??
Civil (and other types of...) engineers, doctors, lawyers, RE agents, owners of small retail stores, even auto mechanics - many of these folks fit squarely into the same box I outlined above.

I hope that helps in making a little perspective ??
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-17-2018, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2018 06:52 AM by Ricardito.)
I agree . There are many of those folks that make a lot of money in their profession, may want to have a website but have no idea of website building or hosting prices. Now from here to conclude that they will be paying anything with eyes shut without comparing any prices? You may have been lucky to find professionals in your aread that do not care how much things cost and they pay blindly.
OK. I will not say that there aren't in my area. But those are not the rule but the exception. All the people I met and I offered my web services have always answered: I will check with others and return to you if I find your offer more convenient. I have not had the luck to find 2 or 3 people maximum that will accept my offer without checking the market. But that is my experience in my area.
I guess yours is different. As to people I contact on online, practically all of them consulted and checked prices somewhere else before deciding. Some never returned to me after asking somewhere else. Some did. The idea of mentioning the word FREE for part of the service may be a good one. Never ocurred to me telling them I give them the installation and the templates for free.
Don-t forget also that that getting a job online is also dependent on your reputation and how much you are known on that skill.
09-17-2018, 07:02 AM
This is a perfectly imperfect world my friend.
I am not any sort of salesman - nor will likely ever be one.
Keeping in mind the amazing number of folks using the internet as a whole may help.

Frankly, this opportunity is not a good one for me, personally because in the realm of esthetics I am about a perfect zero - about as artistic and tasteful as a puddle of dirty water.

Your experiences also affirm that it is someplace between saturation already and being at a more difficult level than many are able to do.

It may be that the OP is far more skilled at both sales and making eye-friendly sites than lots of others, and so it is very simple and easy for him...

IMO it is wonderful that he has shared his method with the rest of us and I got his offer just because of that single fact.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-30-2018, 11:06 PM
does this this till work (saturated)?
13.gif

74.gif
Free counters!