64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-14-2012, 08:50 PM
[Method] Easy $100 A Day
This method will cost you a bare minimum of $5 per day.

Step 1:
Go to fiverr website. Search for adwords vouchers. You can get 9 ($75) vouchers for $5 or you can find people selling between 1-6 $100 vouchers for $5

Let's do the math here 9X$75 = $675

If you take advantage of this deal. Already you are +$670

However you have to turn these adwords credits into cash.

Ok, there is a common misconception that you need to use a VCC to activate an adwords account.

All you need is the following. A fresh gmail account, and a US proxy if your outside of the United States.

Once you have the following follow these steps and your Ads will always GO live, without a VCC.

Magic Button :
1. Create a new Adwords account, and select USA as the country, and USD as the currency. Select a US timezone.

2. Once the account is created, go to "Billing Preferences" and select USA
again.

3. Fill in the personal details with a fake name, and fake address from the
timezone selected in step 1.

4. Click continue and select "Manual" as you payment method.
5. Click the link to enter a promotional code (near the bottom of the page).
6. Proceed to the next page and agree with the terms and conditions.
7. Check the billing page and you will see the coupon balance in your account.
8. Start running your ads.
That's it. It's simply using a USA Adwords account, which allows manual
payments, meaning you don't have to enter any financial information unless you won't to continue paying for ads.

Ok anyways, your going to need a new proxy and new email account just to be on the safe side of things.

Quick way to make some cash.

Visit Clickbank:

Find product with the highest gravity possible. You know it is selling. Bid on Product Name, Product Name + Review, send them to your link. OUTBID everyone. You will make a sale trust me. I can't stress the importance of tracking. I'm not going to tell you how to track keywords, but there are free solutions you can use

Find out what words converted for the sale. Eventually you can build up a list of keywords that actually convert, so if you ever decide, hey, you know what, you feel confident in your ppc skills, and no longer want to play the voucher game, I tired of keep making new accounts, just want 1 account that I can make money off of, you'll have all the data in front of you.

Pick a product that pays $35 or more. Even if you pay $2 per click. You won't. You'll still get 335 targeted clicks to whatever offer. If people are looking for product name, they already want to buy the product in most cases. Just 3 sales and you broke the $100 a day mark.

If you're scared and think it won't convert. Pick a $3.75 dating CPA offer. Send traffic at the offer. 2 conversions and you made your money back. You're in profit. Get the confidence. You are spending $5

Always remember my friends, good information in IM is not shared freely because the thing is most people aren't making money in IM unless they are selling you a product. Another reason is because that's the only method the person knows, and if they give it to you they fear you may give it to someone else and so on, and it will become saturated. So I leave some things to your imagination.

there are a million niches that this method can apply to. A lot of people will just follow this word for word and go out and sale the highest gravity product at clickbank, but do remember others will copy this as well. Also gravity does not = High Sells. Just mean the product has been sold by many affiliates, however that obscure niche with 5.00 gravity may be doing 500 sales per day, to the smart affiliates that tried it out.

If you take anything from this post, remember this. You have FREE MONEY basically to test and become the greatest PPC marketer on the earth, don't limit yourself. Products are being sold everyday.

$20 will give you $2700 to play with.

There are two types of people that will view this thread. Ones that take action, ones that don't. Which are you?
04-16-2012, 07:40 AM
RE: [Method] Easy $100 A Day
you are soooo smart man ;)
04-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Do the adwords accept Clickbank links? I don't think so.
How do you manage this?
04-16-2012, 01:39 PM
copy/past from BHW , this method might work if u have a landing page unless ur Adwords account will be banned ( DO NOT PUT UR AFF LINK )
and for every campange u need a landing page
NB : google adwords hate clickbank aff links , u ll get banned in few hours
04-16-2012, 02:01 PM
My thought at 1 year ago, GA accepting CB aff link, that make me passionate to run adwords campaign, since there are many peoples who are call them self an expert recommend me to do it.

It seem the rule has been changed now...

By the way, are we don't really need to pay to make a GA account?
And how about the phone number to register gmail account?
67.gif
04-16-2012, 07:51 PM
You will now find, your ads wont run until you fund that new account even though you've add a promotional code.

The new account is only partially active but not fully enough to run your ads.
04-17-2012, 01:15 AM
I appreciate the effort to post this method. Working or not working of this method is secondary, it depends on the user how he will tweak this method. Still this is a exploit and 1000 times better than a scam/spam posts.
05-04-2012, 02:17 AM
its not working anymore
05-22-2012, 06:10 AM
Lol this method banes your adword account instantly
09-04-2012, 09:54 AM
RE:
It banes your adwords account !
66.gif

10.gif