16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-22-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: Merch by Amazon
Maybe it's some of the employees that work on the Merch by Amazon team that can see the real uploads. Who knows? I only said this because I worked very hard on a design, political one to be exact. I was busy Friday and Saturday so I couldn't upload it right away. But I had it on the Merch by Amazon Draft platform as I continued to perfect it. I finally finished it and uploaded it later on after midnight. When I searched for my design I found another design similar to mine that was uploaded on Saturday August 15th. Strange coincidence! It's just like my design minus one name. And they also used the outline I had put on my design. The only people that could see that is a person on the Merch team. And what's even worst I can't find mine in the results and the one uploaded by the other person appears on page 3. There are no special keywords to place it there. It's the only two of it's kind and I have the copyrights to the image. I paid for it. I'm considering asking Amazon to remove it! Or have them present the copyright to it! I heard great minds think alike but I'm sure you all will agree that's ridiculous and very very strange!

13.gif