12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-25-2022, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2022 03:18 AM by layna61524.)
RE: Mega Bundle | Huge Graphics Pack | 450GB
It's amazing that there are still people posting their request for access yet no one has posted that they actually got the link.

To me, it's not clear whether the link posted in the OP belongs to xiehe318 or if it is one they found elsewhere. The link took me directly to my own Gmail log-ins so it required me to identify myself before asking for access and I didn't want to do that. If this is a private link, there's a good reason for it and the account owner is ignoring requests from people they don't want to share with; such as people on a black-hat forum.

Clearly, very few people here take the time to read past the original post because I tried to explain this earlier.

@xiehe318: Can you clear this up by saying whether the Google Drive link you posted is your own or one you found in an online search? It looks like whomever owns it is ignoring requests for access if they don't recognize your Gmail account. By the way, I am sending you a PM about this, in the hopes of clearing it up because I'm confused.

==================
INFORMATION UPDATE
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2022
==================

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

@All: I contacted xiehe318 about the link in the OP to get more clarity. I learned that the Google Drive link posted was found on another forum. Obviously, the owner of that account has set the link to PRIVATE, which requires you to log-in to your own Google account and request access.

Problem is, access is likely being given only to people s/he recognizes as users of that particular forum. All other random requests are being ignored or silently rejected. It could also be that the link is no longer working or was removed due to heavy traffic (once it is shared on other B-H forums).

At any rate, you won't hear back from the account owner because it isn't xiehe318's own link.

This is why it is critically important to TEST download links before you pass them along to others. Some links may look like simple direct downloads but until you click them yourself, you won't know that they go to a password-protected site or that you have to ask for access or log in somewhere to get the download.

Now, in defense of xiehe318, the link may have been a direct download at one time but once the account got hit with unexplained traffic, it was shut down or set to private access. I am in no way blaming xiehe318 for this but I wish an explanation was posted a lot sooner so people would understand why they were not getting an answer.

So, to those of you who already asked for access, it likely won't happen unless you are a member of the other, unnamed forum. To those of you even thinking about requesting access to this share... don't bother. For whatever reason, it appears that the account owner won't be granting access to people from BBHF.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
02-26-2022, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2022 12:22 AM by berlinerin.)
Really... no access need now. Because you can find soooo much free stuff on VK . com. Toooo much. Exactly tooooo much! And you can CHOOSE what you want or not.

Its a Russian social media website. You can use google translator.

But I dont love what Putin did now :(

One of the best site:

https://vk.
com/slvmn

You must be registered (easy) to see.

Here are more:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...n-PARADISE

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
05-24-2022, 01:00 PM
request acceess
09-24-2022, 11:22 AM
Hey :-) Can you please grant me access ... thanks a lot!
09-25-2022, 01:07 AM
I see some of you are still requesting access to the link when the original poster has already said the link has been DISABLED, likely by the owner of the Google Drive account where the file was hosted. This shows that you aren't reading.

If you really want to find the content of that link, assuming it's out there elsewhere, you can try searching for it.

I did a Google search like the one below to find links that seem to go to the same file content:

[Image: 2089f3114af01d97f0cf76624f93ba2e.png]
Do the search for yourself; there are more links than the ones shown in the image above

It's as simple as using the exact wording of the forum post title and putting it in a search engine to see what comes up. Most people, when they find a download link elsewhere, use the same title that came with the file.

Try that and follow the links. Just be careful in deciding which links to click and how far to follow them. You don't want to risk your computer to malware or viruses.

For example, I went to the freesoff link (4th entry from the top of the results page) but it triggered my antivirus program, so I quickly exited out of it. I use Avast One antivirus; you may not get the same results with your AV program.

I chose that link to explore further because, if you look closely at the site's content description on the results page, you can clearly see the beginning of a Google Drive link after the words DOWNLOAD HERE:. That seems to be the link everyone here is asking for; but again, it has been disabled.

And don't be surprised if you find the same Google Drive link being bandied from one site to another. That's what black-hatters do when they find a useful link; they share it indiscriminately on other black-hat forums and file share sites.

What I describe above is the only way I know to search for links that are either banned on a forum or otherwise aren't available, when you need to find an alternate download.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
43.gif
10-06-2022, 03:04 AM
Can you please grant assess....thanks!
9.gif
10-06-2022, 07:26 AM
It just goes to show you that some people either refuse to read other posts on a thread besides the OP and some people act like they can't read at all.

SMH
Layna61524
04-07-2024, 03:57 PM
requested access
thanks for sharing

68.gif