13.gif

Poll: Mayweather vs Pacquiao? Who will WIN?
Mayweather
Pacquiao
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-03-2015, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 04:22 PM by Almighty Andrew.)
RE: Mayweather vs Pacquiao
Sorry i do not have the OTO for this, but here's my review:

Stats of the fight:
Pacquiao - 240 hits and 30 successful.
Mayweather - 370 hugs and 40 590 miles covered in the ring.
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
05-03-2015, 04:25 PM
(05-03-2015 04:21 PM)Almighty Andrew Wrote:  Sorry i do not have the OTO for this, but here's my review:

Stats of the fight:
Pacquiao - 240 hits and 30 successful.
Mayweather - 370 hugs and 40 590 miles covered in the ring.

LOL! Biggrin
Well here is the DOWNLOAD LINK then:
Code:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/4173578/Boxing+2015+04+02+Floyd+Mayweather+Vs+Manny+Pacquiao+PPV+PDTV+x264-CHAMPiONS++-%3D%7BSPARROW%7D%3D-.html

Sorry i still looking for the OTO too. LOL!
05-03-2015, 05:54 PM
(05-03-2015 03:49 PM)newquark Wrote:  Manny is a good fighter, but not s match against a quick technical fighter like Floyd. Manny also has a huge weakness I noticed repeated tonight that I've never heard anyone talk about: He has a strong right hand for a southpaw fighter, but whenever he uses his footwork to square up and deliver his right, he stutter steps 1st to get extra power! Mayweather can see that all day and whenever he pointed his gloves to begin the stutter, Mayweather darted outside of his punch. Manny just could not match his technical sense and quickness.

Thank you newquark, alot of people do not know anything about boxing hence the word ("boxing") not brawling.Some people think that Floyd is suppose to stand in the middle of the ring and not move at all and let manny hit him all day.Like they would do that if they were to be attacked by someone. This is some weird and delusional thinking to stand and get hit, real dumb if that is a fighting strategy. Floyd is a superior BOXER Not superior brawler, You can not beat Floyd with a brawlers mentality, you have to box him, which is why this sport is called boxing not brawling.
05-04-2015, 12:57 AM
Rebroadcast
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/BoxeoTijuana/videos/484632495021932/
Send Out SMS Text Messages From Your PC
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Send-Out-SMS-Text-Messages-From-Your-PC?pid=3130399
05-04-2015, 12:45 PM
(05-03-2015 03:49 PM)newquark Wrote:  Manny is a good fighter, but not s match against a quick technical fighter like Floyd. Manny also has a huge weakness I noticed repeated tonight that I've never heard anyone talk about: He has a strong right hand for a southpaw fighter, but whenever he uses his footwork to square up and deliver his right, he stutter steps 1st to get extra power! Mayweather can see that all day and whenever he pointed his gloves to begin the stutter, Mayweather darted outside of his punch. Manny just could not match his technical sense and quickness.
I think I disagree with this assessment.
By shutter, did you mean shuffle (as in footwork)
If yes, he does it to minimize telegraph of which foot he will use to inside.
Manny needed to step closer because of his shorter reach.
But really disappointed in the fight, as I did not realize that the sport BOXING should now be renamed as Running/Hugging/Tapping (May's punches had no power, he was only using advantage of reach). After all, the name Boxing indicates hitting (which to me meant hitting with power)
But I suppose Boxing is the shorter name. Really misleading though.
I wouldn't be sucked in again watching with these rules.
27.gif
Pls [+rep] me if I've helped you Cool
(It's a great motivatorHeart)
05-06-2015, 05:49 AM
Great comments guys. I have been doing martial arts and boxing for the past 30 years, so I know a thing or two about boxing. Mayweather to me is not a boxer, he's a puncher with good reflexes. Prior to the fight, I watched 4 hrs of him in the ring. He bends low, throws a fast right, and then he ties up his opponent, he does not jab and then throw a right. How is that boxing?? The object of the jab is upset the opponents timing,then catch him with a punch during that split-second. They were both over-rated and spoiled by $$$ and commercials.

He compares himself to Muhammad Ali, but he's way out of his mind. Ali was true boxer.
05-08-2015, 02:33 PM
(05-06-2015 05:49 AM)Angelis2012 Wrote:  Great comments guys. I have been doing martial arts and boxing for the past 30 years, so I know a thing or two about boxing. Mayweather to me is not a boxer, he's a puncher with good reflexes. Prior to the fight, I watched 4 hrs of him in the ring. He bends low, throws a fast right, and then he ties up his opponent, he does not jab and then throw a right. How is that boxing?? The object of the jab is upset the opponents timing,then catch him with a punch during that split-second. They were both over-rated and spoiled by $$$ and commercials.

He compares himself to Muhammad Ali, but he's way out of his mind. Ali was true boxer.

Yeah hardly the fight of the century.
I expected much more from floyd and am pretty disappointed that Pacman lost.
Co-founder of SEM Compass

25.gif