70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2014, 03:34 AM
RE:
Hope everything turns out well but I don't believe God spends his day reading "black hat" forum posts ;-)
01-09-2014, 10:38 AM
RE:
I hope his son will be back in the normal state anytime soon. My prayers goes for him, and yes you are right, sometimes people words can help a lot, especially if you are in a terrible problem. I hope your son gets well very soon.
01-11-2014, 08:29 AM
RE:
Sincerely hope and pray that Jeff's son recovers soon from his injuries and also for the entire family for what they are going through at this moment.
01-11-2014, 01:52 PM
RE:
And this too shall pass... May peace, and calm fill their hearts and minds during this troubling time.
01-13-2014, 01:33 AM
RE:
Hi guys!

First I would like to apologize for not getting to this thread sooner. Most of my time has been spent in the hospital or taking care of my two other children. I am a single dad who has worked from home and this has been devastating. However, I am happy to announce that Darek (my son) is on the road to recovery. He is expected to make a full recovery, but it is going to take time. This is great news since last week, he was not expected to make it past the night. Now I am faced with the burden of paying these medical bills and the upcoming rehabilitation bills. I just bout Alex Beckers SOurce Wave Dynasty course, and will try to do some SEO work. Hope that keeps things going for the time being. On top of all this I live in the area that had the chemical spill. There is no water for an indefinite amount of time. But things will continue to get better.

Now on to you guys! Thank you for your prayers, thoughts and comments. They all meant a lot to me and I can not tell you how much they meant to me. I don't know a lot of you personally, but I got more hope here in a black hat forum than i did in normal regular day life. In particular I would really like to thank Runboxxx. I had been talking with him about business and creating a site for me, when my world cam crashing down. With all of this happening I still felt bad as to have wasted his time, but he never showed any anger. In fact it was just the opposite. He is one of the good guys and if you have the opportunity to work with him, do it! There is not much else I can say, but thanks guys. I will keep you updated on things. Other than that I wish you a great new year and much prosperity!

Sincerely,
Jeff
62.gif
01-15-2014, 04:51 AM
RE:
As we keep saying throughout the site Jeff, we are family. I am happy to see that your son is on the road to recovery. Don't worry in due time everything that seems insurmountable, will begin to fall back into place for you and your family. Just focus on the one thing that is most important to you right now, your son. Be strong for him and I feel that in here you don't need to apologize to anyone. As for the chemical spill, I'm sure everyone has heard of it, it was on the national news networks, authorities are saying that it is looking optimistic now. Take care and God bless.
(01-13-2014 01:33 AM)vilnwv Wrote:  Hi guys!

First I would like to apologize for not getting to this thread sooner. Most of my time has been spent in the hospital or taking care of my two other children. I am a single dad who has worked from home and this has been devastating. However, I am happy to announce that Darek (my son) is on the road to recovery. He is expected to make a full recovery, but it is going to take time. This is great news since last week, he was not expected to make it past the night. Now I am faced with the burden of paying these medical bills and the upcoming rehabilitation bills. I just bout Alex Beckers SOurce Wave Dynasty course, and will try to do some SEO work. Hope that keeps things going for the time being. On top of all this I live in the area that had the chemical spill. There is no water for an indefinite amount of time. But things will continue to get better.

Now on to you guys! Thank you for your prayers, thoughts and comments. They all meant a lot to me and I can not tell you how much they meant to me. I don't know a lot of you personally, but I got more hope here in a black hat forum than i did in normal regular day life. In particular I would really like to thank Runboxxx. I had been talking with him about business and creating a site for me, when my world cam crashing down. With all of this happening I still felt bad as to have wasted his time, but he never showed any anger. In fact it was just the opposite. He is one of the good guys and if you have the opportunity to work with him, do it! There is not much else I can say, but thanks guys. I will keep you updated on things. Other than that I wish you a great new year and much prosperity!

Sincerely,
Jeff
01-15-2014, 04:54 AM
RE:
As we keep saying throughout the site Jeff, we are family. I am happy to see that your son is on the road to recovery. Don't worry in due time everything that seems insurmountable, will begin to fall back into place for you and your family. Just focus on the one thing that is most important to you right now, your son. Be strong for him and I feel that in here you don't need to apologize to anyone. As for the chemical spill, I'm sure everyone has heard of it, it was on the national news networks, authorities are saying that it is looking optimistic now. Take care and God bless.
01-15-2014, 10:02 AM
RE:
Some how I missed this post.

1. Amen to run for posting this.
2. Jeff, don't know you, but I am glad for your son's recovery. God still works miracles from time to time. Keep your spirits up and take care of your son.

God bless
If you've participated in a group buy and had a good experience then let others know.
Click here for the Good GB thread.
01-15-2014, 11:06 PM
RE:
(01-13-2014 01:33 AM)vilnwv Wrote:  Hi guys!

Sincerely,
Jeff
don't worry brother about " wasting my time" , it out of discussion. We are humans afterall and i 'd like to think that most of us can realize that there are things in life that are deserving much more attention than money or time. The most important thing now is that we all hope god will give strenght to you and your son to pass this difficult moment ( and i don't doubt that things will be alright - just have faith )

Wishing you all the best for you and quick recovery for your son!
**And thanls to all of you who replied here. This is a great community!
01-26-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Maybe God will read this as well
Healing thoughts out to you and your son, Jeff.

To read that a critical hurdle has occurred was a relief to here.

Continued improving health, both of the physical and mind'ful kind to you both.

Go well,

* from a Dad, whose son recovered.
56.gif

52.gif