23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Maybe God will read this as well
I will not say that i am the typical christian guy who is going to church every Sunday.
I just believe in God and all my life i have saw some things that i believe were signs from
the "big guy"

When a man is put to the test and life throws at him terrible things all our hope is
to pray to god first, and hope for the better.

When one of our friends ( as i like to think we all are in here ) is in a delicate situation,
one of the many things we can do is offer our support.

Even if this support is by writing couple of encouragement words( that are not much ) i still believe
we can help somehow to get him pass this terrible moment.

There are moments in our lives when we need all the help/support we can get . Even if our families are
with us, some kind words from our friends are sometimes better than a doctor's advice.

And after all this community is about helping each other and not just business.

I wrote all this because some of the forum members ( i will not give here his username as i don't know if he accepts or not )

but what i can say is that his name is Jeff and he is passing now through some terrible moments.

He was involved in a car accident on Saturday and his son is in the hospital in critical condition.

I found out as he messaged me today morning ( we were supposed to start a new project for him ) so that's how i found out.

I don't know how much more details but i asked him to keep me updated ( if possible ) on his son condition and i really hope
he will get through this difficult situation and will get better.

So what i am asking you guys if you read this: Write some kind words and show your support and let's hope that God also will read this thread and will hange his mind about the plan he was having for Jeff son, and help him get well.

To You Jeff- My Thoughts and prayers are with you and your son. Everything will be alright bud, just have faith.
01-05-2014, 10:00 PM
RE:
Jeff,

Even though we have not known each other, my
prayers are with you and your family!

May your son have a speedy recovery!

[Image: get-well-gift-ideas-med.jpg]
Mega or MediaFire links makes life easy. Agree?
24clapping #MakeBBHFGreatAgain
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-with-BBHF
01-05-2014, 11:10 PM
RE:
I'm an atheist, but I wish him the best and keep us updated...hope he get wells
01-06-2014, 06:11 PM
RE:
My prayers are with him.
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
01-06-2014, 06:24 PM
RE:
Words seem so inadequate at a time like this but as a father and the provider for my family I can empathize with what you are going through and I pray that in this very dark time that God's peace will come upon you and that you are able to release your fears and worries into his hands so that you and your son are restored to full and complete health.

JamesVinc
53.gif
01-06-2014, 08:13 PM
RE:
My prayers to Jeff and his son. God doesn't give us more than we can bear, I'm sure that things will work out well.
[Image: 4288fe0665f51576e5e2870372e1e3a32596789c...c24b86.jpg]
01-07-2014, 06:12 AM
RE:
Praying for Jeff and his family.
01-07-2014, 11:35 PM
RE:
My prayers to Jeff and his son. God bless you and your son with speedy recovery everything will be all right don't worry.
Always BUY THE PRODUCT that helps you.
Clean Your Email List From Spam Traps
01-08-2014, 02:10 AM
RE:
My prayers go out to you Jeff, stay strong and keep fighting!!
01-08-2014, 02:40 AM
RE:
Just a quick Update: Jeff saw the thread and he is thanking us all for the kind words and support. He also said that when time will allow he will post here as well.

Soon as i will have updates on his son's condition i will post them here
48.gif

36.gif