13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-29-2013, 02:34 PM
RE:
You know I started using peerfly and they have good products. However, they are not tracking conversions correctly. This is how I know. I went to the gym and asked a couple people if they were interested in a car insurance quote (people I knew of course). They all said yes and and filled out the pay per email submission product. Not one registered even though the product said on email submission. I even watched them confirm the email.

So I went to a buddies house and to see if one that paid on download worked. Guess what did not show. Even though the offer states pays on download. He even installed the software and nothing.

I am not sure what is up with these guys. I don't want the trivial amount of money from the couple of people and it is not why I did this. I wanted to test to see if they are lying on conversions. So far I think they may be.
09-29-2013, 02:40 PM
RE:
I use MaxBounty its good so far.
12-18-2013, 05:11 PM
RE:
MaxBounty.....I´m from Panama and i have a account with they....and Peerfly too
12-26-2013, 08:15 AM
RE:
i find peerfly more strict.no twitter,limited facebook promotions etc just my opinion though
12-26-2013, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2013 10:40 AM by ngonline.)
RE:
What about application both of which one more easier to be accepted by affiliate manager?
71.gif

54.gif