43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-25-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Matt Furey Emperor of Emails NOTES
Thanks for the notes. They come in handy and it is always interesting to see other peoples notes and what jumped out to them as something they want to remember from a course.

For those of you that do NOT have the course, I am attaching it here...

Inside you will find
- the audio files,
- a transcript of them,
- images of the sales page,
- images of the CD's,
- and a txt file of the notes that started this share

For me, having the notes are good.... But I still like to Listen to and Read the original to acquire a deeper understanding.

I have listened to this course about 4 times now.

For those of you that know me, I am deep into copywriting and email copywriting is a powerful tool to connect with and build a strong relationship with your audience.

I firmly believe that copywriting is the number one skill that you want to learn if you want a "Freedom Lifestyle" that you can do from any place on the planet that has an internet connection...

Of course you can do offline copywriting also and I have done that for local business, but today there is so much that is online and words are the key to success, so concentrating on that is a good way to go.

I hope you enjoy and learn from the wisdom inside of this share.

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
05-25-2021, 06:48 PM
Reps and big ups to Gordon and special thanks to you who contacted me privately. Many thanks!
06-22-2021, 10:09 AM
Really appreciate the reupload Gordon.

Does anyone have the manual from the course?
01-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Awesome Gordon
09-14-2022, 04:08 AM
Thank you.
42.gif
02-09-2023, 12:13 PM
bump for reup... rep+
02-09-2023, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2023 01:32 PM by mthomas.)
Thanks for the notes GetStuffDone...Max Reps sent.

If you have a chance and still have the Secret Extra Notes, and don't mind, please send them to me as I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

[Image: tenor.gif]
08-02-2023, 08:07 PM
(05-25-2021 01:48 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  Thanks for the notes. They come in handy and it is always interesting to see other peoples notes and what jumped out to them as something they want to remember from a course.

For those of you that do NOT have the course, I am attaching it here...

Inside you will find
- the audio files,
- a transcript of them,
- images of the sales page,
- images of the CD's,
- and a txt file of the notes that started this share

For me, having the notes are good.... But I still like to Listen to and Read the original to acquire a deeper understanding.

I have listened to this course about 4 times now.

For those of you that know me, I am deep into copywriting and email copywriting is a powerful tool to connect with and build a strong relationship with your audience.

I firmly believe that copywriting is the number one skill that you want to learn if you want a "Freedom Lifestyle" that you can do from any place on the planet that has an internet connection...

Of course you can do offline copywriting also and I have done that for local business, but today there is so much that is online and words are the key to success, so concentrating on that is a good way to go.

I hope you enjoy and learn from the wisdom inside of this share.

Cheers,

G.S.

Thank you for such a huge contribution.
Although the links are already dead, I've repped you anyway because thanks to people like you, others like me have the opportunity to access this knowledge.

If a re-upload of all this material you uploaded is ever possible, I would greatly appreciate it.

Whatever, thanks.
08-18-2023, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2023 10:36 PM by GordonShumway.)
New Links: 2023-08-18

I am updating this share as a member reached out to me and asked for it. I don't monitor all the shares I have made, so if the links are dead on something and really need it, you need to PM me so I know they are down.

ALSO, make sure you have NOT set your account to Private so I can reply to your PM. It may take me a bit of time, but I ALWAYS reply to PM's unless you are rude or asking for something outrageous without having any reps on the site.

You can change your settings by going to the User Control Panel (User CP), then select "Edit Options" from the left side menu, then make sure to "Check: the box next to "Receive private messages from other users".

Use the Standard Password to unzip. If you don't know it, look here.
Magic Button :
If you are new here, you may not know the STANDARD PASSWORD we use on our shares - Get it here:
Magic Button :
If you are NOT NEW, how can you NOT know this?
Magic Button :
use: bestblackhatforum.com

Here is the share! (I used the FREE version of 7Zip to make this)

Reps are always appreciated.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
09-02-2023, 02:33 AM
Max reps added.

Thanks for the new links.

It's really appreciated.

(08-18-2023 07:42 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  
New Links: 2023-08-18

I am updating this share as a member reached out to me and asked for it. I don't monitor all the shares I have made, so if the links are dead on something and really need it, you need to PM me so I know they are down.

ALSO, make sure you have NOT set your account to Private so I can reply to your PM. It may take me a bit of time, but I ALWAYS reply to PM's unless you are rude or asking for something outrageous without having any reps on the site.

You can change your settings by going to the User Control Panel (User CP), then select "Edit Options" from the left side menu, then make sure to "Check: the box next to "Receive private messages from other users".

Use the Standard Password to unzip. If you don't know it, look here.
Magic Button :
If you are new here, you may not know the STANDARD PASSWORD we use on our shares - Get it here:
Magic Button :
If you are NOT NEW, how can you NOT know this?
Magic Button :
use: bestblackhatforum.com

Here is the share! (I used the FREE version of 7Zip to make this)

Reps are always appreciated.

Cheers,

G.S.
60.gif

35.gif