37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2011, 10:02 AM
Marketing Your Site Through a Tracker
Marketing Your Site Through a Tracker

Social Media Site Tracker ? how does that sound to you? You may wonder why it is even important to track down the social media sites your visitors visited. In case you are honestly clueless about its significance, then here it is: you need a tracker to market your site.

For example, if a tracker tells you that 38% of your visitors use Facebook, then that gives you the idea to spend more time marketing your site to Facebook. The good news is, I found something that made that possible. In CSS, it utilizes a ?glitch?. Here it is: http://www.azarask.in/blog/post/socialhistoryjs/

You may ask how this works. What it does is to check the different websites that your visitor have checked out. If the site is unvisited, the color of the link is blue. If it is visited, then the link color is violet/purple.

What is so good about this is that it does not work only for social sites. In fact, you can also see all kinds of websites, after which you can run scripts against it to target web content, merchandise and advertise. I am seriously loving this new discovery so I am sharing it to all of you.

53.gif