48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-04-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: MarkBema / realityhurts / BlacksuitGuy Scammer
You don't have to feel sorry for me. There were warnings on the thread I didn't listen. This is a warning for everyone else.

He also recently changed his username to BlacksuitGuy.
02-01-2017, 12:52 PM
why aint he banned yet?
08-12-2017, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 07:56 AM by GooGly.)
nice thread
08-12-2017, 05:41 PM
BTC double in 5 days and u fell for it... LMAOOOO
08-15-2017, 06:33 AM
Thanks for bumping this up BlackSuitGuy I had forgotten all about this. You claimed you would double the money investment in five days with no risk. Now I see you got the other thread deleted so you want to talk shit. You were told about this thread months ago and didn't respond. Now your balls dropped since you got your scamming thread deleted.

Pay me back bitch or shut the F*** up. Scamming pussy.
48.gif
08-15-2017, 06:34 AM
Also you said my money would be doubled in 5 days I gave you almost two weeks before contacting you for the first time to ask about the money.
08-15-2017, 06:36 AM
(08-12-2017 05:41 PM)indigenius Wrote:  BTC double in 5 days and u fell for it... LMAOOOO

I understand how stupid I was for putting money with him but I had tons of BTC that I was making money on that I took a leap of faith which of course turned out to be a scam. It was definitely a stupid move on my part.

The best thing is the scammer finally showed up to the thread to gloat on how he stole my money.
12-15-2017, 08:27 AM
RE: GooGly / MarkBema / realityhurts / BlacksuitGuy Scammer
Nice try changing your username again, GooGly and deleting your post above. Keep changing usernames but until you abandon that account completely you are easy to find.
Here's his new username/profile http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-GooGly .
12-27-2017, 10:06 AM
Really now what is up with all these scammers why don't they get banned ? I see he had a BSO too, bbhf is that money hungry that they don't look at this kind of problems for 40$ ?

He sold a S***** BSO that didn't worked in the first place but he is still on this forum + scamming matters.

Why don't bbhf owners try to improve this forum, as I see there is 0 tolerance for scamming but people are still doing it because they know they won't be punished.

Also if there is some kind of exchange between users that should be moderated and a mod should participate in the process so the risk of getting scammed is lower.
12-27-2017, 10:20 AM
(12-27-2017 10:06 AM)critique Wrote:  Really now what is up with all these scammers why don't they get banned ? I see he had a BSO too, bbhf is that money hungry that they don't look at this kind of problems for 40$ ?

He sold a S***** BSO that didn't worked in the first place but he is still on this forum + scamming matters.

Why don't bbhf owners try to improve this forum, as I see there is 0 tolerance for scamming but people are still doing it because they know they won't be punished.

Also if there is some kind of exchange between users that should be moderated and a mod should participate in the process so the risk of getting scammed is lower.

I totally disagree with this.
Mods will never tolerate any scammer here.

Think of this way,
who would join BSO or anything a scammer sell? If members know they are scammer? that is the reason this thread exist, to make those scammers suffer for life.

You think banning them will justify this? No it won't cause they can easily reregister another account, buy vip and buy BSO and there you go scam again.

So with this keeping them unban make their consequences suffer.
They are being put into shame if the accusations were true. We still need to hear his side, another side of the story, if the scammer ignore this, then he will suffer and put into shame for his actions.

Oh but wait, who say they won't be ban?
I can even ban these scammer(s) even now. right away,
but can we please let the whole members know and with the extreme point, we ban these scammers :)

I repeat they won't get away as i totally ban lot of spammer, violators, etc in the past.

Rules are rules that even one of the mods scam, or violate rules, they weren't tolerated.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
74.gif
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool

51.gif