42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-24-2015, 05:51 AM
Make mony throuh autobloggin?
I have read a lot here at BBHF about autoblog, and I also downloaded auto blogger software. But one thing I want to know is how the h#ll I can make through these autoblogs?
07-02-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Make mony throuh autobloggin?
AutoBlog are far from dead and one of the few true set-n-forget things in IM. Pick some EMD related to any niche without a ton of competition whose CPC is decent and the traffic will basically roll in automatically if you ping your posts, do the usual mumbo jumbo to get some bl and the domain was accurately chosen. Plus there's no limit to how much you can scale AutoBlog, just don't be too impatient: if you stick to the plan you'll reap the fruits for a LONG time
11-02-2015, 03:49 AM
exactly. just pick a few different niches (its always best to have multiple sources) and create auto blogs, then promote them the usual way. deppending on how much effort you put behind creating your auto blog (keyword research, content sources, videos etc) you can also rank for high competitive terms!
01-30-2016, 02:41 AM
(03-24-2015 05:51 AM)sachkumar Wrote:  I have read a lot here at BBHF about autoblog, and I also downloaded auto blogger software. But one thing I want to know is how the h#ll I can make through these autoblogs?

Yes it's possible with auto content curation of course. Try search for Dan Green's WP Tweet Machine plugin. Although it may cost you some money, but it's worth every single cent. I'm using this myself, and my traffic is mostly from Twitter itself. Real targeted active followers, engagement, etc., are increasing slowly and it never stops. My top Twitter account now has almost 600 followers and counting with this plugin, and never had any problems right now.

Just my two cents.
[WTB] DA 30+ Dofollow 10k+ traffic/day guest posts - PM me

41.gif