42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-01-2011, 02:34 AM
Make $$ From Free Hosting and CPA
Ok here's my first share for you guys into CPA. Hope you like it

This is my method for banking on free hosting and using CPA content lockers.

1. Get a domain, hopefully with the keywords "free" and "hosting" or some variation
2. Set up a hosting reseller account, any will do fine but the cheaper the better, I used a company called Datapacket for $4.95 month to month plan.
3. Install wordpress and edit the site with all your features and such.
4. Set up your billing script on the domian, for this I used PHP Host Bot, get the files here. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EHG9Y9VN
5. Find the index.php file in the "order" folder and put your cpa content locker code.
6. drive traffic and bank

This can also be used to get an easy approval for CPA networks too, they love whitehat type sites like this with something like this.

Now go make bank!
08-10-2011, 01:03 AM
RE: Make $$ From Free Hosting and CPA
Please explain all the steps in details. What do you do for the sixth step?
10-26-2011, 11:38 PM
yes can u please explain some more with help of images
03-19-2012, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2012 02:14 PM by honeycomb99.)
hey mate , I cant get what are you try to say !!
Will you please explain a little bit more ??
04-25-2012, 04:46 PM
yes , can u explain step by step . i am very interesting with this method
19.gif
04-25-2012, 04:51 PM
yeah...the 6th step -TRAFFIC - is the really important one...without it anything anyone says is just theory!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
04-30-2012, 01:59 PM
did you mean you offering free hosting in exchange ppl must complete the cpa offers to get it ?
04-30-2012, 02:00 PM
did you mean you offering free hosting in exchange ppl must complete the cpa offers to get it ?
05-05-2012, 12:43 AM
please explain more about this one.
05-16-2012, 06:14 PM
hes not going to explain because i believe he copy and pasted this from somewhere else bcuz i have seen this in the exact same short steps in some ebook i have. its not a very complex idea yet rather simple,if you dont know the basics of hosting and wp then ur kinda screwed. you can either pay someone to teach you as they do the first one or just pay someone to do it for cheap for you.what i mean by that is set up you wp site with the content blocker. just give the programmer all the links and info he or she may need.it looks like a simple setup so it shouldnt cost you over $50.00usd+/-
so once its st up drive traffic,like make a fiverr gig to find free hosting and link to domain for 5.00 or setup a fiverr gig to build a wp blog with free hosting.send them the links for them to sign up for the hosting(which is your hosting site "duh") and give you the info after signing up and then you can simple turn around pay another fiverr gigger to set it up for you for 5.00 so that way you win win.you're not out of 5.00 bucks and you get the cpa conversions.if youre with maxbounty they usually pay around 1.80/zip submit so put like 3-5 of them for access to the free hosting.1.80x5=9.00 so u made almost double of a fiverr gig. now think a measly 10 a day is 90.00 a day or 630.00 a week if you grind 7 days a week. just a couple ideas.
44.gif

30.gif