7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-29-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Magic Submitter v.3.7+Crack
please share the cracked version
Sharing is Caring
05-29-2015, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 10:58 PM by Ricardito.)
This thread is a clear example of what happens with MANY shares in this forum.
Just for the sake of getting recognition, reputation or anything that will make them
stand out from the crowd, they share anything they haven't even themselves tested
fully. It's a total waste of time for everybody: reading these posts with some saying it works,
others saying it doesn't work and in the end nobody knows anything. Same with the download
links. After a few hours the links are dead. When I shared my links they were always alive,
forever. I used to share in the past and nobody had problems. But the way I shared was criticized by those that hated me and reported me to the mods because I refused to post my links in order to protect them. But many enjoyed my links. But of course, those who want to bring good things to the forum are brought down and discouraged by "other interests"
There should be rules for how you can share and what. I would never dare to share things that others
cannot use if I cannot use them myself. So friends, do a favor to the community and install the program
in your own computer and test it FULLY for a few days before you share it here. Also: maintain your links
so people don't come here and have to inflate the posts with: upload again, dead link and the like.
and avoid the crappy downloads that give you hundred popup windows before you can actually get the file.
Those are the same download links that are dead in a few hours. Use Copy.com or Zippyshare or Mediafire or something
normal without advertising. We will all be a lot happier here if we all behaved thinking about others instead of
thinking about ourselves.
05-30-2015, 06:45 AM
this softwere does not works
01-25-2019, 12:18 PM
What crap... this is v1, not 3.7

Dont waist your time!
11-13-2019, 08:10 PM
Thanks for awesome share
49.gif