67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Mage Monster 1.1.0
Mage Monster is exactly what it sounds like. It's a monster. First of all, it will seem a bit overwhelming, but don't let it intimidate you. Second of all, I'm not at all an expert on this thing yet.

It's simply a set of WordPress plugins and a desktop interface to control multiple WordPress installations.

WHAT IT'S FOR: Say you woke up one day and decided that you wanted to start making a little bit of money using your different hosting accounts. So you go sign up for some affiliate offers (maybe Amazon or eBay, Mage supports tons of different affiliates)... But you don't want to spend a bunch of time working on this shit. You just want landing pages with affiliate offers that you can easily rank in Google.

That's what Mage Monster is for. It's so easy, anybody can do it, but it does have its requirements.

HOW IT WORKS: Well, like I said, you don't want to spend all day writing long blog posts just to make a page that MIGHT make you a few bucks. Instead, setup Mage Monster to create these pages for you... Up to 10,000 pages at a time! Each one MIGHT make you a few bucks. Even better. I will break it down as simple as my limited understanding can for now...

1. Get your hosting CPANEL set up in Mage Monster. (read the instructions.)
2. Set up your first DOMAIN in Mage Monster. (This step will create an addon domain in your cpanel account... You will need a spare domain for this step.)
3. Set up your first SITE on the domain. (This step should actually create a WordPress site, DB and all on the domain you setup in step 2.)

--[ SETTING UP A SITE ]
--STEP 1. This is simply which domain you're creating a WP site for.
--STEP 2. Give the WP site a title, tagline, API key (option), theme and IP (option.)
--STEP 3. Enter your various affiliate ID information. (Amazon, eBay, Groupon, Tipplr, Crowdsavings, Overstock, Linkshare, Chitka, Commission Junction, Clickbank, AdSense.) Also, if you have The Best Spinner, enter your info here.
--STEP 4. Tell Mage Monster where to get content from, it will download content and affiliate offers from these sources to create pages with.
--STEP 5. Enter your keyword list. Mage Monster will create ONE POST PER KEYWORD!
--[/ DONE ]

Now, if you set the start date for 1 year ago, entered 365 keywords and set the end date to today.. It would create 365 posts and date them every day for the past year. If you entered 730 keywords and set the end date to a year from now.. It would schedule 365 more posts to be posted over the next year.

Remember, you can enter up to 10,000 keywords... At a time. (You can repeat this whole process in the WP-Admin under "Settings" -> "Posting Mage."

At this point, double check all the status indicators and fix any issues. Once you get the hang of these steps, they become very easy and fast.

4. You can now access your site via "Site Manager" -> "Site Dashboard" (magnifying glass.)

From what I can tell.. (I am not big into affiliate marketing) This tool is useful because you can go scrape Google for keywords. Say you enter "dogs" and collect 10,000 related keywords. Then you just enter them into the Mage Monster plugin and it will spit out 10,000 pages, one related to each keyword.

These pages aren't going to rank for every single term, but they'll definitely rank for A LOT of them. How stiff is the competition for "purple vinyl dog rain slickers?" If you had a landing page with affiliate product listing (Amazon, eBay, Overstock, etc) and landing pages for 10,000 other keywords in that market.. You could make some money. (Remember, it took 20 minutes to set up for "dogs," go do it again for "cars, phones, travel, clothes, etc.") Also, if some start ranking for good terms that sell products for you, you can always EDIT THE PAGE to convert better sales!

A couple of cool things about Mage Monster... If you do not have The Best Spinner, it will still make your content unique. Using TBS, it will download articles related to the keyword.. Run them through TBS and spit out a unique article. If you don't have it, instead of using "tbs" use "en|sp|gr|jp|en" and this will translate the article through your own variation of languages and back to English... Spitting out unique content. (very clever.)

Also, Mage Monster has a "custom template" feature. Not design templates... But affiliate templates. So if you have an affiliate that's not supported, you can enter the code yourself and use any affiliate. What this also means is that you can use the custom template to enter any code you wanted (say, a back link to a certain page or pages.) This is a very powerful tool that I'm just starting to dabble with.. Been looking forward to it for a long time and here it is.

1. Open Notepad as Administrator... Edit "c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" and add these lines:
184.154.211.243 www.wpmage.com
184.154.211.243 wpmage.com
2. Download from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5gfxgjzio2yo8gt
3. Login with any e-mail/password.
4. Instructions: http://www.mediafire.com/?orcgekk8x1a2tm4

(Plugin update check, Domain Mage [domain name marketplace], and a couple of "news" spots won't work. That is all.)

THIS IS VERY EXPENSIVE, VERY EXCLUSIVE SOFTWARE. I WENT THROUGH A LOT AND SPENT SOME COIN TO GET THIS. TAKE ADVANTAGE!!
Don't forget to click on the [Image: postbit_ty_add.gif] button if you liked this thread!
01-11-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: Mage Monster 1.1.0
no virus on this?
My Sig
01-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Thanks for sharing! I have compiled the installer and tutorials. Here is the mirror links: http://www.multiupload.com/7N1F9I8OKG
02-17-2012, 09:40 PM
I entered in a random email and password and it's not working on 7 x64. Anyone have this working?

Thanks
02-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Mine not working too! :(
18.gif
02-17-2012, 11:36 PM
if its a dotnet program, then we will make this work.. lol just wait..
02-19-2012, 08:20 PM
It would be awesome if you cracked this!

44.gif