75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2019, 12:34 AM
[MYTH] FREE TRAFFIC
[MYTH] FREE TRAFFIC
THE FREE TRAFFIC LIE
I fell into this trap.
I spent a ton of money on products that were supposed to get free traffic.
Needless to say, none of them worked anything like the sales page claims.

Now I realise that if I had spent the money on FB ads – and Adwords I would
have made money a lot faster and easier.
Nowadays, I still check out all the shiny objects that flood into my inbox,
but I ask myself: What will make more profit? Buying another BS free traffic
product, or spending the same money on FB ads.

There is no such thing as free traffic in my experience.
You will spend countless hours trying to game the system to get the
mythical free traffic.
This lie is preventing many people from actually making money online.
How many times have you tried and failed to get free traffic?
How many Free traffic courses and software have you tried?

SEO?
I can rank YouTube videos with good videos and links to a converting LP, but no action.
I spent a lot of time on SEO but never got enough sales to justify the time.

Stop buying free traffic products.
Spend the money on FB ads and/or Adwords.
Or other paid traffic.
So far only use FB ads and Adwords

My Health/weight loss - diet related niches affiliate ads often don’t get approved.
I would be grateful if you could share any profitable paid traffic alternatives.
09-26-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: [MYTH] FREE TRAFFIC
I agree - it's not free traffic - it's earned traffic, earned with your time by writing, posting - sharing etc.
09-30-2019, 09:02 AM
I agree that free traffic is never free because there is your time, efforts, and other things used during this process.
But paying facebook and adwords is not worth for everyone. As being an SEO, I have made many businesses online successful and my current companies are happy with me because their projects are doing great.
Most of the time people get to wrong SEO who charge them less but don't put that much efforts which their project requires. They only do work what they have been paid unlike they have made the deal.
11-22-2019, 06:34 PM
There is no free lunch and traffic!
04-10-2020, 02:09 PM
Instead focusing on free traffic products better focus on paid traffic or creating value to end user to create more organic traffic.
43.gif
04-11-2020, 09:41 AM
free or paid traffic both works and both now it all depend how to use them
04-11-2020, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2020 11:20 AM by Mrgwaps.)
Both FREE and Paid Traffic works, FREE Traffic is basically going where there's buyers or people in your Niche is already in High Numbers and syphoning the traffic (redirecting) from that resource.

This can be done by automation and put into place and while the traffic is cold, if your funnel is designed to convert cold traffic then you will stand the chance to make conversions.

There are plenty of High Traffic resources you can setup traffic redirects and benefit from so called 'FREE Traffic', you just have to think outside the Box, and be consistent. Setup Google Alerts for your Keywords, and comment on High Traffic blogs, don't SPAM. Answer questions on Q&A type sites like QUORA, and syphon Traffic.

Make a list of forums in your Niche of 10-15 locations and post to them regularly with spun text with your 'Traffic Redirect'. There is No Free Traffic Myth, there's FREE traffic out there, you just need to know how to execute before throwing in the Towel and claiming it doesn't exist.

Examples:

Back in the day, It could still be around now, but there was a site called Blog Catalog, basically this was a Website where new Blog masters would include there blog and comment on others, what I did was create a macro that basically stated, "Hey Nice Blog you have there, Great content, I subscribed to your RSS feed, would you mind subscribing to mine xyz.com"

I then would just let the macro run before I went to bed. It would auto follow people and send that message, in the Mornings Id wake up to 50-100 more subscribers.

Another example:

There was program out there called PR Storm, what this tool allowed you to do was change referrer stats, I would load up a list of brand new blogs scraped from just registered, and PR storm would then crawl that list visiting each 3-4 times each, and for the over zealous new web masters checking their blog stats everyday, see 3-4 visits from a particular URL their curiosity would make them goto that URL, FREE TRAFFIC.

You could even register a domain like top10uglywebsites.com and 301 redirect it to your money site and use that URL to spam web masters stats with.

Some probably didn't even have content up yet and was wondering, WHY am I getting hits from this URL and I don't even have a Blog up Yet? Let me see what this site is about. etc.

The bottom line is that there are many different was to Syphon Traffic. These are just some examples. Put your thinking cap on and don't be afraid of failure. It means you are getting closer to what works.

Not all Traffic is created equal, refine your systems and curate your systems to filter out BS traffic and AIM to harvest targeted traffic.

In the example above, you wouldn't want to be marketing weight loss to that target demographic, you would want to market products that NEW webmasters would be interested in, even the PR Storm software you were using itself would be great, because it would demonstrate to the New webmaster that it works.

Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063
04-28-2020, 04:44 AM
Not sure what you mean by free traffic here. Getting traffic by putting in effort, monitoring google alerts, visiting niche stackexchange, answering quora works but you have to invest time. Mrgwaps is right in saying that all traffic isn't equal, you can get results from little but targetted traffic. However, if by free, you mean getting traffic by doing nothing; that's not going to work and no matter how much an Ad tells you it will, it won't.
05-31-2020, 06:25 AM
I couldn't agree more, we all fall for free things at some point in our lives. After a lot of these points in my life, I have finally concluded that anything worthy must be earned. So free traffic is just a hoax to lure you into spending your money for other's benefits. For long lasting views and traffic high quality content, regular posting, socializing with others and building your own identity counts not these fake free traffic apps.
06-11-2020, 10:23 AM
I agree. Free traffic is a myth. Its a hundred times easier to pay for traffic and you can get much more targeted traffic.
72.gif

27.gif