35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-07-2014, 02:48 AM
MIRROR TUTORIAL - How To Create File Share Mirrors
How To Create File Mirrors

Most file share sites are similar in functionality as MirrorCreator.com, which is the most popular as of this writing. With that said, I'll use that site for this example.

To create a mirror follow these steps:

Step One - Upload Your File/s:

Have your files prepared already and open the folder they are located in on your system.

Go to http://www.mirrorcreator.com/ and drag the file/s you want to share into the highlighted box area or click the link in the box to open a file selection window:
[Image: Snap1.jpg]

Step Two (Optional) - Setting A Mirror Password

If you want to password protect the actual mirror site links, click on the "Additional Options" link and add the common password, which is the following in all lower case letters exactly as shown: bestblackhatforum.com

Note: Most people simply password protect their archive files, but protecting links is also useful for PDF files and other non-archived shares.

Step Three - Select File Hosts

You'll need to choose which file hosting sites to use for your mirrors. I recommend you use the ones I have selected as they are the fastest and easiest to use and don't force you to jump through a bunch of hoops to download files. Once your files are selected, click the giant yellow upload button.

Step Four - Getting The Mirror Link

After the file is uploaded you'll be presented with a confirmation screen and your mirror link. Simply copy the link and add it to your thread or post using the hide function.

Step Five - Hide Your Mirror Links

Use the code tags embedded "inside" of the hide tags to create a properly formatted link:

Here's how to do it.

1. Click the padlock icon and then immediately click the code icon.
  2. Paste your link between the code tags as shown.

Note: Use the "CODE" tag and NOT the PHP Code tag.

Using the above steps will give you this result:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://YOURLINK/

File Share Resources

There are MANY file hosts that you can use for mirroring. Mirrorcreator.com is the most popular and easiest to use, but here are some more.
For larger files you can use copy.com, box.com etc.

Now get out there and make mirrors, it helps keep shares alive.

- Non Conformer

Cool
08-15-2014, 09:23 PM
RE:
Thanks for this great tutorial. Rep added.
09-06-2014, 11:11 AM
RE:
Thanks NonConformer for Sharing this Guide! much appreciated :)

REP+ added
12-09-2014, 03:27 AM
RE:
Finally, found the secret on making fast mirrors! Thanks, NC!
01-09-2015, 03:00 PM
RE:
Thanks NC for setting me straight and making this tutorial!!! Reps Given
29.gif
01-09-2015, 03:00 PM
RE:
Thanks NC for setting me straight and making this tutorial!!! Reps Given
01-09-2015, 04:49 PM
RE:
Also read the thread on hiding your links:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Shar...YOUR-LINKS
03-04-2015, 09:33 AM
RE:
Warning... Newbie here, ... so mirror means ... copying some data to some server?

I assume the word "mirror" means a exact copy/ replica... correct??

Please correct me if not accurate.
04-11-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: MIRROR TUTORIAL - How To Create File Share Mirrors
Hi NC hope you can help me out with this. You've been really help full in the past. My editor box does not show the [/code] and [/spoiler] options. I'm not able to upload mirrors because I cant hide the links. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join NOW
04-11-2015, 02:42 PM
RE: MIRROR TUTORIAL - How To Create File Share Mirrors
(04-11-2015 11:48 AM)JAMiam47 Wrote:  Hi NC hope you can help me out with this. You've been really help full in the past. My editor box does not show the [/code] and [/spoiler] options. I'm not able to upload mirrors because I cant hide the links. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

That's because the forum code was changed due to a vulnerability. You can still use the same tags though, you just have to do it manually.

Exactly like this:

[Image: snap.jpg]

That's all you need to do.
65.gif
Closed

58.gif