30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-08-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: [METHOD] Using @Facebook emails with EBATES! Friday special for ALL!
Let me try out and inform you the results
04-10-2015, 01:45 AM
Humm! How come I can't find a solution for sending bulk mails to @facebook adresses and when using ebaits, it sends it without any problem ? >.< Anyone found a way to send bulk mesages ?
04-10-2015, 05:34 AM
Great Method op... Can work with anything related to refer a friend programs or even affiliate promotions... don't only stick to ebates... recommend some amazon products to the amazon scraped @facebook emails...

You could also use a bulk email sender, grab the @facebook emails, load them into that, grap the refer a friend link from whichever site you are using, make sure its your personal affiliate link, and simply send a personalised email, copy ebates to a degree but add your own personalised message... Great post.
Building the foundations for your business growth. Savvy Setups with Secure Hosting
04-10-2015, 12:12 PM
(04-10-2015 05:34 AM)icedsoul Wrote:  Great Method op... Can work with anything related to refer a friend programs or even affiliate promotions... don't only stick to ebates... recommend some amazon products to the amazon scraped @facebook emails...

You could also use a bulk email sender, grab the @facebook emails, load them into that, grap the refer a friend link from whichever site you are using, make sure its your personal affiliate link, and simply send a personalised email, copy ebates to a degree but add your own personalised message... Great post.

hi
are you sure ?

is that possible using a mass email sender software to send emails on @facebook emails????

and Thanks OP for the trick.... going to try it NOW
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein, physicist.
04-12-2015, 05:53 AM
don't work anymore this method!
ty
17.gif
04-16-2015, 03:07 PM
Great read, need a working email scraper.. anyone tried with success.. know of one? Please share. Pm me
[Image: i9o2g.jpg]
11-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Point number 2 - Which fb scraper is best to scrape targeted ID? anyone have?
11-08-2016, 06:31 PM
has anyone done this method with a bulk list of emails.

14.gif