56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-07-2015, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 10:27 AM by SashaBlack.)
[METHOD] Using @Facebook emails with EBATES! Friday special for ALL!
Hey guys and girls,

I am back again with another method and would like for you guys to all get involved. I decide to post this method out in the open since I only just just stumbled upon it!

I have been scratching my brain and trying to figure out how else we can use @facebook.com emails. So here we go!

* Important I did not scale this method and I have not made any money doing so, since I just found out about this! I will show you what works and what needs to be done to work.

Magic Button :
Ok so how many of you know EBATES? Its a site where you sign up and shop and in turn save money etc...

----------------------------------------------------------
Ebates has an option called Tell-A-Friend, see below:
[Image: nFt6zMy.jpg]

When you refer a friend this is the email that you get 100% inboxed, see below:
[Image: CAQs2Cq.jpg]

-------------------------------------
OK so here are the STEPS below:
-------------------------------------

1. Make a real EBATES account so you can get paid!
2. Use your favorite scraper and scrape your targeted leads (a little tip I would target amazon fan page, and any other fan page or groups that does coupons or sales etc ....sky is the limit)
3. Since we don't know the actual name of "YOUR FRIEND" we use alternatives such as "Friend" or "Pal". Do a test to see how it looks and how you can better the email! You can send 6 emails at a time! see image below:

[Image: IzBGHiP.png]

4. Click on SEND, rinse and repeat!

I am not sure how long this will last but do it while its still available Once again guys and girls its a method that works, what you can make from it is up to you. I am here to scratch your brain and have you think outside the box. Goodluck!

P.S. And please contribute, if someone is able to make an Imacro script or bot to automate this method, please post here in the thread!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

[Image: awA13eM.jpg]

-Sasha
[Image: jeBZ1H9Ee.gif]
03-07-2015, 01:39 PM
RE:
Well I for one look forward to trying this out. DO you have any new results yet? or did you just stop after the inital test.
03-08-2015, 06:21 AM
RE:
(03-07-2015 01:39 PM)pbplyr Wrote:  Well I for one look forward to trying this out. DO you have any new results yet? or did you just stop after the inital test.
Hey I just did the initial test, did not go any further. Give it a try who knows you can make bank :)

-Sasha
[Image: jeBZ1H9Ee.gif]
03-09-2015, 12:55 AM
RE:
Coool..............
03-31-2015, 02:25 PM
RE:
I've got a lot of @facebook.com emails but still don't know how to leverage it. Seems like a good method but wish other had try out first. Maybe will give it a try. Thank you OP and +rep.
17.gif
03-31-2015, 05:12 PM
RE:
(03-31-2015 02:25 PM)shafiqq07 Wrote:  I've got a lot of @facebook.com emails but still don't know how to leverage it. Seems like a good method but wish other had try out first. Maybe will give it a try. Thank you OP and +rep.
you have a lot of @facebook address ? or facebook password lost you get ?
03-31-2015, 05:18 PM
RE:
how to use this en , i will get a huge email adress ???
03-31-2015, 08:13 PM
RE:
(03-31-2015 05:18 PM)STU Wrote:  how to use this en , i will get a huge email adress ???
You can get all the facebook emails using facebook scraper.
04-02-2015, 06:32 PM
RE:
(03-31-2015 08:13 PM)shafiqq07 Wrote:  
(03-31-2015 05:18 PM)STU Wrote:  how to use this en , i will get a huge email adress ???
You can get all the facebook emails using facebook scraper.

could you give a video or images for this thanks
04-02-2015, 06:45 PM
RE:
Great..i'm trying it now.
7.gif

41.gif