74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-15-2012, 09:55 PM
[METHOD] Post Panda 3.3 Guest Blogging Method to Avoid Webmaster Penalty
How To Prevent the Dreaded "Webmaster Notification"

You think Blog Posts are Dead? Let me show you how to do it in Google's Eyes... Legitimately.

I recently lost all my rankings on google for a couple sites.
One of main money makers I had was hit hard.
Some people were sending bad links my way.
I thought all hope was lost, since it would be impossible to remove all my links.

In just 3 days though, I've been able to recover some of my rankings, and they're back on the radar. I will show you Step-By-Step how to Prevent this from ever happening.

And if it happens to you, what to do about it. I will feature that one in another post.

But first...

Guest Blog Posting: This is a really effective method that saved one of my insurance sites. It also saved my other webmaster/make money online site. Unfortunately I wasn't able to apply it to all my sites since it is time consuming.

The goal is DOMAIN authority and Not Page Rank.

I recommend TRAFFIC Travis

In google type: "Write for us" + Keyword Niche

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/lCBe5.png

2. Check Domain Authority

3. Use this Math to Determine if it's Worth it: # of Words / Domain Authority. If it's greater than 20 then it's not worth it. Basically you want to make you're not wasting time writing a lot for domains that don't even have good authority.

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/rQO7y.png

Look at similar existing articles on the site. And use google tools to find similar keywords to the existing topics. Write an article and submit it to their site. Remember NOT to submit it anywhere else. If they find the article anywhere else on the web - they will not approve you.

Please Remember: You MUST use a different browser (I recommend Safari), and log out of ALL google tools, webmaster, adsense, analytics, gmail, youtube. When visiting the guest posting site. And especially do not visit your own article, especially in chrome. Google can aggregate all this data and know you may have something to do with the article.

NOTE: One Guest Blog post is Equal to 15 PR blog Posts. Page rank is Dead. Google doesn't consider it as strongly anymore. It's just a representation of the "Domain Authority" of a page. Page Rank never took into account the number of out bound link properly. That's why it's not a 100% accurate gauge.

EXTRA NOTE: When you Guest Blog Post - Google will think your site is getting natural links from OTHER sites. This is "exactly" what google wants you to do. They want you to focus on writing links and getting backlinks from OTHER sites.

EXTRA EXTRA NOTE: When writing your content, include 3 links in your article. One, a naked url link to your site. The second is your keyword, in the second part of the paragraph. And at the end, you want "Click Here or See More or See Original Article". Choose one of those. You will get credit for ALL three links in just one article. This is assuming your article is at least 1000 words.

4. Wait for the Article to be Approved. If it's not approved use Whois.sc or Whois.net and do a Whois on the owner of the site. Contact them by Email and get it Approved.

Once you are approved...

5. The article on its own will give good link juice to your main site. But if you want extra link juice. Fiverr works

These links will pass +1 point to your main article, but it will pass 0.25 points to your website. You will also not inherit any of the penalty. Remember to use very long tail keywords for those long comments because you dont want your article link to directly compete against your site.

If you are targeting the keyword: Anchor Text
In the Article You May Have The Links:
Site.com
Anchor Text
Click Here

For the packages to link to your article you will want keywords like:
Long Anchor Text
Very Long Anchor Text

They will all contribute link juice towards your anchor text. You don't even have to use WIKI or Edu links, you can blast web 2.0 properties with spun content to those links. Your second tier backlinks won't ever be discovered by google. And they will have no negative effects on your main domain.

Take all your second tier backlinks, and submit it to RSS feeds to get it indexed.

Use linklicious - (Pay The $19.95/mo, it's worth it) -Up to you

And you can get all your Tier 2 Links indexed.

How To Get .EDU Guest Blog Post Backlinks

Another good keyphrase to use is:

Quote:"write for us" inurl:edu

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/Jnz0q.png

You'll be able to find Edu Blogs where you can Email Content and they Will Republish it.

I posted a post on one of the edu blogs:
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/cByng.png

Page rank is not as important as Page Authority!

Even though it has a PR 0 It still has High Page Authority,
and it gives me a lot of link juice.

Keyword Density when Building Links
You need to control the amount of links you build per day.
If you are building 7 links per day, this should be the break down

1 link - anchor keyword
3 x link - longer anchor keyword
2 x link - "see more, click here"

The week after then focus on:

1 link - anchor keyword
3 x link - related keywords
2 x link - "website url, website with spaces or EMD keyword"

Now that's it. That's all the Five Steps. Just keep adding one-two guest blog posts per week, and you will soon be on your way to covering up your tracks. You will slowly see yourself rise through google!

78.gif