35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-16-2014, 03:09 AM
[METHOD] How To Start A Movie Website That Posts On Autopilot
A Spoonfed Walkthrough On How To Create A
Movie Website That Posts On Autopilot

Hello guys, hope you're all well! I've been
thinking on how I could add to this awesome community, and I realised there's a
lot of people out there who would love to tap into the movie niche. I have a
site at the moment geared at that area, and it's making me some decent money.
However, it is a side project as it posts on autopilot, I just need to
concentrate on getting the hits.

This thread will spoonfeed you on how you can set up a movie website that posts
on complete autopilot, which is best monetized via CPA, but can also be
monetized via PPI/PPD. You can get this running all for about $40 (that's
including hosting and a domain, if you have those, the cost will only be $20
per month). It's virtually nothing considering my CPA offers pay around $16 per
lead, which means it pays for itself in 1 day.

What You Will Need

1 - A Hosting Account, you can pick up a simple
host from Hostgator for a few dollars per
month. (To get a big discount up to 25%, Use
this coupon code 25OFFONLYHERE ).

2 - A Domain Name, again this is self-explanatory.

3 - A Wordpress Plugin Titled WPMDB

The WPMDB plugin is a $20 per month subscription, and believe me it's totally worth it. I feel I should add now that I'm in no way affiliated with WPMDB, they're just f***ing awesome for movie sites. In short, they have a queue feature which you can populate with a list of movies. It'll go out and post them one by one onto the site with details such as descriptions, air date, actors, genres, storyline, and even grab the poster for you. I can also provide you with a list of every single movie ever released that's worth having on your site (over 10,000). I'll put it on Pastbin.

The thing that really sets WPMDB apart, is the use of the master template. They allow each and every page to be dynamically edited from one spot. This means you can add a WATCH NOW and or a DOWNLOAD button to every single page and attach your CPA or PPI/PPD offer to it, with no effort at all. Just some basic HTML.

The Spoonfeeding Part

Step 1

Set up your hosting account and install Wordpress.Change all the settings and publish your website. Also link your domain to the hosting account via the nameservers provided by your host.

Step 2

Search Google for 'WPMDB Wordpress Plugin' or head to WPMDB dot net. Purchase their plugin on the $20 per month option. You'll receive an email with your download.

Step 3

Install WPMDB to your Wordpress account, via the plugins tab. Simply select upload, and select the downloaded zip file.

Step 4

Open up the WPMDB documentation and read through it, following the steps to configure the plugin. Also take note of the Cron-Job feature, as this is important to setting the automation aspect up. It's quite straightforward, and the documentation means you just have to follow what they tell you.

Step 5

Populate the queue with a massive movie list. I'll also provide that for you, I've made a pastebin - pastebin {DOT} com /JQykGkD7

Step 6

Adding your offers. Now, this plugin comes with ready included amazon affiliate buttons to which you can add your amazon affiliate details and make money that way. If that's your thing, then leave it be. If not, I assume you'll want to work with CPA or PPI/PPD. If you already have your offer, then simply add a 'WatchNow' button and link your offer to it. If not, then I suggest you use CPA. As stated before, the provider I use pays upwards of $16 per lead. It's a landing page that requires users to sign up for a FREE account. After they enter their email, they're directed to a validation page with which they have to enter their card details to verify their account. I thought people would never do this, but they do. And looking at the high payout, you only need a few per day to make this highly profitable.

Step 7

Drive traffic to that site like never driving traffic before! It's incredibly easy in this niche, there's so many places to build backlinks for traffic such as Q&A sites. You could even purchase an SEO</acronym> package from BST and you're golden! However, it's not necessary. I'm still not ranking in Google and I make upwards of $50 per day.

Step 8

Last but not least, make your site look pretty! Add a decent theme to it, once that shows a lot of images on the homepage that's suitable to show the movie covers. Also add some widgets to make it look more professional.

Good luck, and honestly, anyone can do this and make serious money from it. You just have to TAKE ACTION!
06-25-2014, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2014 11:37 AM by cwongwh.)
RE:
Thanks for the great guide..
As for Hosting, do you need at least VPS or a sharehosting account will do ?
06-25-2014, 12:51 PM
RE:
thanks man. really nice tutorial. i will create one a.s.a.p!
06-25-2014, 04:12 PM
RE:
is there any alternative for the autopost plugin for this, anyone can suggest?
I always give +5 Reps to the OP in appreciation of his/her shares/Efforts

07-02-2014, 09:01 PM
RE:
Thanks! +rep! Would you have any theme recommendations?
9.gif
07-20-2014, 07:22 PM
RE:
thanks +rep
07-20-2014, 08:08 PM
RE:
Only one thing this post isn't of you this is from CPA elites .________. Maybe credits no??
07-21-2014, 01:34 AM
RE:
Thanks good info
+Rep added
07-28-2014, 12:11 AM
RE:
Sounds easy on paper, eh?

Autopilot. A Vulgar word which spells disaster.

These guys give the method but they don't talk about the pitfalls that follows the method. At the end of the day, time and money and effort is wasted and nothing gained. Not even self-satisfaction.

I've seen many chaps posting methods on making money on autopilot. None have replied these threads and said, 'Yes, I've tried your method and it's making me money. This is what I encountered along the way and how I overcame the obstacles."

I have many friends with the autopilot mindset who ended up bruning their fingers and their wounds haven't healed yet. Some have quit Internet Marketing for good after investing so much time and money.

In their obsession to make money lightning fast, they forget that they are supposed to provide value to their potential customers.

But then if you're to provide value you must have knowledge that can help people. To gain the knowledge you have to work hard and maybe slog for years. Even if you manage to provide value in the form of knowledge it will take a long time for people to trust you and deal with you.

"anyone can do this and make serious money from it. You just have to TAKE ACTION!"

It takes years for you to build an Internet Business and more years to make serious money from it. Taking action is only a baby step. You can spend years driving traffic (quality traffic to your site).

So each step outlined above can take months to work.

So, friends, don't fall for snake oil formulas. Build a good quality content site (based on your passion) and offer valuable and useful information and create trust and authority and people will trust your recommendations and give you business. Offer 90% Knowledge and 10% solutions (products) and you'll succeed in the long run.

Folks out there are smart. They know what is genuine and what is fake. And they can't easily sniff out greedy Internet marketers out to make a quick buck at their expense.

Hate the word Autopilot unless you want to autopilot yourself to disaster.

Work hard.

Pay Your Dues.

Acquire Knowledge which you can get for Free over the Internet unless you're lazy to do so because you're greedy and you're blind to learning and can only see making quick money.

And when you earn your first dollar, you'll remember it for the rest of your life and will be proud of your effort.

Autopilots may take off high but eventually they come crashing down and are reduced to ashes.
07-28-2014, 03:43 AM
RE:
Blush LOL ... this method is not good enough. I do have a movie website with more than 33000 movies in database posted within 1 week and I do add more movies daily nearly 25-30 with 10 minute work.

Does it sounds like autopilot? Yes, it do! Everything is possible, you just need to think out of box.
53.gif
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!

18.gif