64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-01-2013, 08:22 PM
[METHOD] FB EASY MONEY
Hi so thought id put up a very simple method to make money that a friend just had success with.In my country there is a much loved tv show which hasnt been on tv for around 4 years or so.to cut a long story short,members of the cast had a falling out and now they had sorted it and were getting back together,first to do theatre shows and then hopefully tv.my friend built a quick fb fan page about the reunion using news and also some clips from the show when it used to air.within 3 days he had over 100k likes.from here he cut a deal with one of the places selling tickets for the theatre show and agreed a % he would get for each ticket sold and advertised them on his fan page.within 4 days he had made over £500($799).from that money he then went and bought 500 plain white tshirts for £150($239) then cut a deal with a local guy to print slogans from the show onto all of them for £50($79).he then built a quick wordpress site selling the tshirts for £6($9.60) it only took him 5 days to sell all 500 tshirts. so in total it took him around two weeks from start to finish.total profit = £3300($5,278.97)

Sometimes making money like this is all about getting in early with the hype and maximizing it.this method can work in loads of different ways.could be music stars/bands,sports stars signing for a new team etc as long as you know its gonna generate ALOT of hype you can bank.have a quick look around and see the best price you can get for bulk plain tshirts and inquire around printers and see who gives you the best deal.you can make big money on that part of the method alone

Hope it gave all you guys some ideas
11-06-2013, 12:06 AM
RE:
thanks ffor sharing this man. up for you!
11-18-2013, 05:56 PM
RE:
great share...

I would like to share mine also in the same headline.

Method CPA to FB Ads

Last month i opted for a CPA offer at market health dot com. I won't share the company/offer details. This company would setup my affiliate page on their website.

I bought a product specific domain from name cheap dot com, forwarded my domain to my affiliate landing page.

That health product was offered to US and Canada only so in my FB ad manager I laser targeted people from those continents only. I tried 12 different ads targeting same niche for same landing page.

My CPC was like 5 cents and that landing pages converted like a hell 28% (roughly telling you the numbers) I spent $50 per for 15 days and made like $140 per day, average.

Now I am currently working on "male health niche" which is highly in demand and I am giving away a free copy of ejaculation by command ebook. Trust me, FB traffic is real traffic and you can easily target this traffic after testing some ads.

You don't need a list, you can easily make one if you want to (but i am v lazy to make a list and maintain)
You don't need a website
You don't need youtube marketing

You should have some money to invest and that's what matter when you work for CPA offers, they won't hire you if you can't invest money for ads.
Google Ads suck big time and I will never advise, nobody likes to click adsense links. very low CTR, very high CPC for specific keywords.

Try it and share you story, it really works!

70.gif