64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-30-2016, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2016 09:07 PM by The Abigol.)
[M@x] How To Get Direct Download Link From pCloud?
Hello BBHF,

Have an Issue with pCloud.
How we can get DDL from there?

their algorithms is similar to mega (encryption system) Also there is no way even to get the DDL with their client (software)!

if you have any idea don't hesitate to help everyone else.

As Always Maximum Respect.
Be Safe
As Always Maximum Respect BBHFriends Cool

05-30-2016, 10:15 AM
RE: [REQ] How To Get Direct Download Link From pCloud?
there's no way to get direct download link for pcloud, even if you use premium link generator.

btw, why do you need direct download link ? you can dowload anything on plcloud without any ads, and traffic limit (as long as you paid user). why ?
05-30-2016, 10:18 AM
Do you have an example of the content you want ripped. I have several paid tools, and can test your link to see if my tools will work, before recommending?
05-30-2016, 10:18 AM
I have a idea.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
05-30-2016, 02:34 PM
If its Pcloud videos, like from a movie streaming site, then its easy via idm if its something else. Not sure, It let me signup for a free 20gb account, and import a shared folder into the account. And then download it. So just guessing your after streaming videos. If so thats how I accomplish it.
58.gif
05-30-2016, 05:34 PM
First of All thank YOU guys for your cooperation and help.

1-)
(05-30-2016 10:15 AM)nextboyband Wrote:  there's no way to get direct download link for pcloud, even if you use premium link generator.

btw, why do you need direct download link ? you can dowload anything on plcloud without any ads, and traffic limit (as long as you paid user). why ?
that is true, but my main storage is not the pCloud, their service is good enough (not to mention Archiving and extraction, and media streaming features) but i need the DDL to transfer them.

it will be helpfull for mirroring, since decent amount of members are using it in here.

2-)
(05-30-2016 10:15 AM)nextboyband Wrote:  there's no way to get direct download link for pcloud, even if you use premium link generator.

Let say this is the link to file (not Direct Link) :
htt ps://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZc85bZUM9suwBqqi5iHP1bLupqtuKqmCgy

and this is the link to downloading it (it is possible to be ip dedicated link or some DDL generatin algorithm) :
htt ps://p-def8.pcloud.com/cBZxpzl87ZIDsPY7Z12PSZZj3TEq7Z2ZZWoRZkZThif90ZeXZ9VZfVZLZi7ZCVZjVZ9XZHXZP7ZYXZk7​ZlZ1VZc85bZlUA5ykmjKLmDR7qrpTDxdm04CFjV/Frank%20Kern%20-%20List%20Control.zip

3-)
what you suggest Scorpio?

05-31-2016, 01:23 AM
(05-30-2016 02:34 PM)EH3fG3FtG0 Wrote:  If its Pcloud videos, like from a movie streaming site, then its easy via idm if its something else. Not sure, It let me signup for a free 20gb account, and import a shared folder into the account. And then download it. So just guessing your after streaming videos. If so thats how I accomplish it.

Yeah buddy, you are right for the video and video streaming part (it is very similar to mega streaming feature and mega downloader software),
But i need direct link for every single file (any type) or every single folder with lots of files and folders in it!

There must be a way to get around with this!

Scorpio mentioned that has a idea for it, let see what Scorpio can do.

Also, are you guys know about some cloud storage companies with these features all at once:
1-) Extraction and Archiving inside the cloud
2-) Streaming Video from cloud media files
3-) Direct link Generation from some 3th party premium link generators or so.

Again thanks and Maximum respect My Friends.

12.gif