49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Lots of BHW hate here, lol
So here's my take on it.

I've been a Jr VIP at BHW for the better part of 3, maybe 4 years now.
It had a time when it was worthwhile, but those days are long passed,
even skimming through the leeched copies here would be a waste of most
people's time. Luckily I never had to pay for my Jr VIP access. I would
have felt pretty ripped off if I did.

Thing went to hell over
there well over 2 years ago now. When the huge influx of DP users washed
their way in and flooded the place in the most hopeless and irritating
types of noobs. Right around the time it was getting overrun with the
"show me how make million dollar not do anything" members, the higher
ups all started squabbling and there was a sudden, seemingly pointless,
purging of high ranking and contributing members. Skilled blackhats who
knew their craft and made great shares to the community were getting
banned weekly. Why? Because there's more money in keeping that dipshit
crowd around buying up everyone's crap products.

They really take no shame in the fact that they'll happily sap up your $100 donation, and turn around and ban you the next week for questioning them, or their practices. There's little left of what it once was.

On the other hand I have stumbled across BBHF and signed up to check things out, upgraded to SuperVIP to have a look as there seems to be A LOT of stuff leaked here. :) I accidentally donated through the $100 link when this promo was going on, and Lala was cool enough to actually REFUND me the extra $50 I sent. I don't think it needs saying, but I HIGHLY doubt anyone over at BHW would have even considered that.

Here's to hoping everything stays nice and peachy over here, I might just have to completely remove myself from the BHW headaches.
02-28-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Lots of BHW hate here, lol
I would agree that the forum has fallen apart...there isn't much there anymore other than beggars and noobs looking for direct solutions, instead of using the knowledge to twist.

I have no idea what's in their sections above JR VIP, but I'd hope it's better than the senseless stuff in JR

I wish I woulda found this place sooner to even qualify for vip here yet
02-28-2012, 06:57 PM
JR Vip is Not the amount it should be Paid.

above of JR vip its some Worth and working. They have Classified the stuf. jr vip Donation is basically used for there Server Fees Only...
02-28-2012, 11:01 PM
im glad i never signed up there, everytime i found someone to help me it was a Indian in india 10 mins later trying to sell me a link triangle.. cant wait to really make money here ^^ btw if anyone who sees this and is has experience in CPA PPC or adsense add me on skype : ramenman115
03-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Well written.
I absolutely agree with everything you said.. Its not even worthy to look there anymore. BBHF is my happy place now :) We all have to keep this place as it is now.
Peace
61.gif
DOZENS OF PROVEN MONEY MAKING METHODS ABSOLUTELLY FREE!! CLICK HERE TO GET IT NOW!

32.gif